Portable Blender’s are a growing trend today. Fitness enthusiasts are looking for better ways to get their smoothies or protein shakes along with them to have immediately after a workout. This increases the effect of the drink, and a portable blender allows you to take your drink along. Additionally, you can use this blender at home, and they are effortless to use and clean. If you are looking for the best smoothie blender, here’s our list of the top 10 Portable blenders in the market.
What Is A Portable Blender And Why Is It Better Than Other Blenders?
Compared to other blenders, the portable mixer is compact and more comfortable to use. Though they are small, they have over 300 ML average capacity. Besides the usual, you can carry them along and have a drink ready right after a workout. They come with convenience.
First, take a look at the buyer’s guide to know what we considered before choosing our top ten products.
Requirements For Blending Smoothies
1) The Blades – Choose between 4-6 blades and have a perfect blend. The blades need to be stainless steel and offer a good mix. Try looking for blades that cut through ice if you are using it for a smoothie.
2) Size – Though these blenders are all portable, try finding one that has a good cup capacity. This way, you can have a large drink without compromising on any of the ingredients.
3) Ingredients – Once you have a good blender, all you need are the right ingredients to make the perfect smoothie. Read on to know our top portable smoothie blender picks.
Benefits of Using a Portable Blender for Smoothies
- Safety – A lot of the portable blenders stop working when you detach the cup. This keeps it safe and easy to use.
- Smoothie on the Go – You can operate the device anywhere ay anytime.
- Refreshment at the Right time – The Portable Smoothie Blender gives you the drink you need immediately. This way, you can yield maximum nutrition from your juice.
- Cost-Effective – These devices offer you mobility and are much more economical than a regular blender. This is an advantage because they can be used at home as well.
Top Picks – Best Portable Smoothie Blenders
1) Ayyie Personal Blender – Whether you are hitting a gym or finishing a session of yoga, the Ayyie Personal Blender works perfectly for both – protein shakes and fresh fruit juice.
2) PopBabies Personal Blender – PopBabies personal blender is your ‘blend and drink’ on the go! The compact design makes it easy to carry and is great for taking to the office, gym, or for travelling.
3) Olivivi Portable Blender, Multifunctional Personal Blender – The FDA approved Olivivi Portable Blender is your choice for a healthy shake anywhere at any time.
4) Diwenhouse Portable Blender – The Diwenhouse blender is a USB rechargeable and travel mixer, great for instant food, shakes, drinks and so much more.
5) KAMSPARK Portable Blender – The Kamspark Juice Cup is a high-grade borosilicate bottle with a handle. It is BAP-free and blends baby food, protein, and fruits for any activity.
6) TENSWALL Portable Blender – Tenswall’s high-tech design is one of the safest blenders available in the market. The blades stop when the cap and body separate.
7) Hamilton Beach Personal Blender – Hamilton Beach is one of the most trusted brands for home appliances, and their portable blender is nothing short of amazing.
8) Tenswall Portable, Personal Size Blender – The Supersmart safety system in the Tenswall portable blender is incredible. The device stops working if the body and cup are separated.
9) Supkitdin Portable Blender – The Supkitdin Blender has six stainless steel blades and offers a powerful copper motor to turn your fruits or vegetable into a smoothie in under one minute.
10) Dr.me Portable Blender – Dr Me brings you a portable blender that extracts juice with its six blades and is known for its long life.
10 Best Portable Smoothie Blenders – Our Reviews
1) Ayyie Personal Blender
Whether you are hitting a gym or finishing a session of yoga, the Ayyie Personal Blender works perfectly for both – protein shakes and fresh fruit juice. With the built-in safety feature, the product is very safe and does not operate if not assembled correctly. The blender is charged via USB and has a stainless steel blade for the perfect blend. It’s compact and easy to clean.
- Contains a blender, USB cable, User manual, Cup Cover and Ice Tray
- Takes 4-5 hour to charge
- Overheating battery protection provides long life
Precautions: Do not use the blender when it is charging or if the mixer is empty.
2) PopBabies Personal Blender
PopBabies personal blender is your ‘blend and drink’ on the go! The compact design makes it easy to carry and is great for taking to the office, gym or for travelling. The product can run even while being charged, making it a plugin and use blender. TPopBabies blender is FDA approved and comes with an ice cube tray and funnel.
- Compact and easy to use
- Blends frozen fruits, nuts, and hard foods in 20 seconds
- Dishwasher safe cups
Precautions: Do not add fruits over 1.5 inches in size into the blender. This avoids clogging.
3) Olivivi Portable Blender, Multifunctional Personal Blender
The FDA approved Olivivi Portable Blender is your choice for a healthy shake anywhere at any time. The product is very safe. You need to press the button twice to work the product. This avoids accidents. The Device has a USB charger and can fill 15 cups on a full charge. The unique sawtooth blade design lets you blend the ingredients to perfection.
- Great blender for outdoor activities
- Charges entirely in 2-3 hours
- Fills 15-20 cups in one charge
- Double touch safety feature
- Sawtooth blade design
Precautions: Shake the blender while it blends to avoid clogging.
4) Diwenhouse Portable Blender
The Diwenhouse blender is a USB rechargeable and travel mixer, great for instant food, shakes, drinks, and so much more. The one-touch operation makes it easy to use. With six stainless steel blades, it makes juicing vegetables and fruits effortless. The product is FDA approved and BPA free. When you think about using a bender for your post-workout drink, try this environmentally friendly design. Bonus: You get metal straws for everyday use.
- USB chargeable
- Six blades for effortless blending
- Eco-friendly device
Precautions: Add milk or water to the blend to avoid clogging.
5) KAMSPARK Portable Blender
The Kamspark Juice Cup is a high-grade borosilicate bottle with a handle. It is BAP-free and blends baby food, protein, and fruits for any activity. The six stainless steel blades and strong motor lets you crush ice and ingredients easily. The 4000 mAh battery is recharged by USB and can be charged through a laptop or power bank. It is easy to clean – just add soap and water into the blender and run it until clean. The device comes with a user manual and a takeout lid.
- Easy to clean, blend in soap and water
- Easy to charge, even from a laptop
- Six stainless steel blades for easy blending
Precautions: Hold the switch for two seconds to start the machine. This is part of KAMSPARK’s safety feature.
6) TENSWALL Portable Blender
Tenswall’s high-tech design is one of the safest blenders available in the market. You can charge the product from a laptop or power bank. The blending process starts with the push of a button, and to clean the device, just add soap and water to blend. The body comes with a high-quality ABS shell and is made of eco-friendly PCTG material. The Tenswall Portable blender is a great product to take to the gym, office, or home use.
- 380Ml Capacity
- USB charged through. Can also be charged via laptop or power bank
- Safety feature stops the blades if the cup and body are disconnected
Precautions: The devices won’t operate when the parts are not connected correctly.
7) Hamilton Beach Personal Blender
Hamilton Beach is one of the most trusted brands for home appliances, and their portable blender is nothing short of amazing. The BAP free, compact design is excellent for use at home or even in the office. You get a 14-ounce jar an lid, which are both dishwasher safe. The stainless steel blades can blend ice into your drink smoothly.
- One-touch blending
- 14 ounces in one blend
- Easy to clean with dishwasher safe parts
Precautions: Do not submerge the device in water. Wipe the blander with a damp cloth to clean.
8) Tenswall Portable, Personal Size Blender
The Supersmart safety system in the Tenswall portable blender is incredible. The device stops working if the body and cup are separated. With a 380ML capacity, the mini-blender has six blades making it more durable than the usual four. The device leaves no trace of fruit and blends amazing smoothies all day. The product is non-toxic and eco-friendly with ABS material in use. Use the USB to charge the battery. With a three hour charge, it can blend upto 12 glasses.
- Eco-friendly design
- Six blades to blend
- Food Grade ABS Material body
Precautions: To clean the device, just add soap and water into the blender and turn it on. Do this right after use to avoid corrosion.
9) Supkitdin Portable Blender
The Supkitdin Blender has six stainless steel blades and offers a powerful copper motor to turn your fruits or vegetable into a smoothie in under one minute. The product is made with PCTG eco-friendly material and has a non-slip shock absorption body. Using the USB charger, you can charge the device entirely in 3-5 hours. Once charged, you can juice upto 15 cups of juice.
- Multi-function – juicer, food processor, smoothie maker, used for coffee and protein shakes
- Can juice 15 -20 glasses in one full charge
- Comes with a USB cable and can be charged via power bank or laptop
Precautions: Do not add frozen fruits into the blender. Add milk or water into the blender to avoid damage to the blades.
10) Dr.me Portable Blender
Dr Me brings you a portable blender that extracts juice with its six blades and is known for its long life. The durable device makes fruits or vegetable smoothies effortlessly in under a minute. You can charge the device using a power bank or by connecting the USB cable to your laptop. The blender has a non-slip bottom and is BPA free. The device is fully charged in 3-5 hours and produces upto 20 cups on a single charge.
- Six blades for perfect blending
- USB chargeable
- Non-slip silicone bottom
- It comes with a cleaning brush, USB cable, and User manual.
Precautions: Do not add hot liquids over 50 degrees as it might damage the blender and lead to leakage.
Tips To Use A Portable Smoothie Blender
- Wash the blender by inserting soap and water into the cup and blending.
- Try not to overheat the battery by charging the device for longer than required.
- Always add liquids like milk or water when grinding ice or hard foods.
FAQs on Portable Smoothie Blenders
1) Can I use the Blender While charging?
A) Not all devices can be run while being charged. The PopBabies Personal Blender Can be run while charging. Check the product in our recommendations above.
2) Can I Blend Ice in the Portable Blender?
A) Some of the portable blenders get damaged if you only add ice. Add water or milk to the blend to avoid damage. The Hamilton Beach Personal Blender is one of the best blenders for ice.
3) What do I do if my blender gets damaged?
A) Check the description of the product you order. Look or a product that has a warranty or part replacement. Also, try to practice using the blender within its limits to prevent damage.
Having a portable blender is excellent for fitness enthusiasts who need a refreshing fruit smoothie or juice immediately. You can carry it around and even travel with the device. They also work well for home use and are great for a perfect blend. You can use the machine for processing baby food and for daily use.