The modern world of fitness sees a rise in the number of juices and juice, making products around the world. But how do you find the best juicers, and what makes them top the list? We’ve got a list of 10 brands and the best juicers available online. Even if you are on a budget, here’s our list of the best masticating juicers under 200.
But first, let’s run through the basics.
- 1 What Is A Masticating Juicer?
- 2 10 Best Masticating Juicers Under $200
- 3 Best Masticating Juicers Under $200 – Our Review
- 3.1 1) Slow Masticating Juicer, Aicok 2020
- 3.2 2) COSTWAY Slow Masticating Juicer Machine
- 3.3 3) ABOX Masticating Juicer, CalmDo Slow Juicer Extractor
- 3.4 4) Aobosi Slow Masticating juicer Extractor
- 3.5 5) SKG Q8 Wide Chute Vertical Masticating Juicer
- 3.6 6) Aicook Slow Masticating Juicer, Cold Press Juicer
- 3.7 7) CIRAGO Juicer Machines, Slow Masticating Juicer
- 3.8 8) Mueller Austria Ultra Juicer Machine Extractor with Slow Cold Press
- 3.9 9) MEOMY Masticating Juicer Machines, Slow Cold Press Juicer
- 3.10 10) COMFFE’ BPA Free Slow Juicer with Ice Cream Maker Function. Masticating Juicer
- 4 Buying guide to get you the best masticating juicer
- 5 FAQs
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recommended Posts:
What Is A Masticating Juicer?
The Masticating Juicer is a slow working product that offers excellent results. Firstly, the device is called a cold-press juicer. The juice works by grinding the fruit into a pulp. After this, it is separated, and that leaves out the juice from the end. It works as a crusher rather than a spinner. Additionally, you can retain the nutrients of the fruit without worrying about it separating. The machine also works well with herbs, nuts, and vegetables. If you are looking for a juicer specific to leafy greens, take a look at our recommended list of the top 7 best juicers for leafy greens.
So why would anyone choose a slow working juicer? Well, there’s a reason why this product is in high regard, and it’s because of its preserving quality. The slow process does not allow oxidising of the juice to take place. This feature keeps the nutrition level of the liquid intact and gives you the best value for your Juicer.
Now that we know the basics let’s run through the Top 10 Brands giving you the best Masticating Juicers Under 200.
10 Best Masticating Juicers Under $200
1) – The Aicok 2020 is a marvel in the juicer section with its aerodynamic spiral, multi-slot thread and sharp design.
2) – The slow squeeze technology involved in the Costway Juicer is incredible.
3) – The Ceramic Augur in the Calmdo makes it one of the best Masticating Juicers under 200 and makes sure your fruits are squeezed to the drop.
4) Aobosi Slow Masticating juicer Extractor – The multi-purpose Aobosi masticating Juicer allows you to juice greens, vegetables, and fruits as you require.
5) SKG Q8 Wide Chute Vertical Masticating Juicer – If you need a juicer thats easy to use, the SKG is your best choice.
6) – By keeping 95% of the nutritional value of the juice, Aicooks slow masticating juicer is one of the best masticating juicers under 200 in the market.
7) – The Cirago Juicer is great for kale and a wonderful product within a budget.
8) Mueller Austria Ultra Juicer Machine Extractor with Slow Cold Press – Mueller makes the juicing process more comfortable with a large chute to throw in fruits and other ingredients for your juice.
9) MEOMY Masticating Juicer Machines, Slow Cold Press Juicer – The unique ceramic spiral design in the MEOMY masticating juicer gives it a place on our recommended list.
10) COMFFE' BPA Free Slow Juicer with Ice Cream Maker Function. Masticating Juicer – THe COMFFE juicer is slow but very effective in producing high-value juice.
Best Masticating Juicers Under $200 – Our Review
1) Slow Masticating Juicer, Aicok 2020
The Aicok 2020 is a marvel in the juicer section with its aerodynamic spiral, multi-slot thread and sharp design. With its convection air input, it doubles the crushing and makes sure your juice remains high in nutrients and ready for consumption. It gives you ultra slow modes as well, which decrease the oxidization to an excellent zero per cent and gets the job done with no heat involved.
- FDA Approved
- Can be cleaned with a dishwasher
- Ultra-Slow speed extraction
- Produces less than 55 db sound
- Can be used by kids
Precaution: The mouth of the Juicer is small. Chop the fruits and insert them for best results.
2) COSTWAY Slow Masticating Juicer Machine
The slow squeeze technology involved in the Costway Juicer is incredible. Costway boasts of keeping almost all of the nutrients intact, and this is a great way to keep yourself refreshed putting it on our list of the best masticating juicers under 200. The product comes with a reverse function, so it is easy to take apart, and also dishwasher safe. With a sound output less than 60db, you can make the most of those early mornings and get the juice ready before anyone even wakes up.
- Slow Squeeze Technology
- Keeps nutrients intact
- Can be used by kids
- Less than 60 db sound output
- Easy to clean
- BPA-free detachable parts
Precautions: The Safety Features do not allow the product to work unless the cap and parts are correctly installed.
3) ABOX Masticating Juicer, CalmDo Slow Juicer Extractor
The Ceramic Augur in the Calmdo Masticating Juicer makes sure your fruits are squeezed to the drop. The 140W motor powers the tool to push through the fruit and give you a fresh start to your mornings. All parts are detachable, and it is effortless to clean. Besides the usual, you can do so much more with the Calmdo Juicer like make ice cream, sorbets, or even baby food!
- Does more than just juice – can be used for making ice cream, smoothies, sorbets.
- All parts are detachable and easy to clean
- Home-friendly design
- Anti-slip suction cups on the bottom
- Squeezes 16.0 oz of juice at a time.
Precautions: Chop the fruits before putting them inside the Juicer to avoid blocking.
4) Aobosi Slow Masticating juicer Extractor
The multi-purpose Aobosi masticating Juicer allows you to juice greens, vegetables, and fruits as you require. The slow working tool extracts the purest form of juice with no changes to the nutritional value. At 80rpm speeds, there is no heat at all. This means you can enjoy a clod glass of juice at any time of the day. It’s safe, it’s quiet, and it’s perfect for your kitchen.
- Safe and quiet
- Easy to Clean
- Can be used by kids
- High juice extraction
- One month free trial.
Precautions: The chute is small. You need to cut the fruits before juicing.
5) SKG Q8 Wide Chute Vertical Masticating Juicer
If you need a juicer thats easy to use, the SKG is your best choice. The Juicer is easy to assemble and juices without making a sound. With its superior quality and incredible build, you don’t have to worry about this product wearing out. The Juicer has a reverse function for cleaning and has a wide chute to feed in fruits making it one of the best masticating juicers under 200.
- Easy to use
- Reverse Function for easy cleaning
- Quality build
- Wide chute
- High flavour extractor
Precautions: The bowl at the top collects leaves. You need to push them into the Juicer.
6) Aicook Slow Masticating Juicer, Cold Press Juicer
By keeping 95% of the nutritional value of the juice, Aicooks slow masticating juicer is one of the best masticating juicers under 200. Health Guru’s vow by its ability to get you a cold glass of juice. The product is easy to clean. Additionally, Aicook offers you 24 hours service for two years.
- Best Juicer for fitness enthusiasts
- Upgraded augur and filter
- Easy to use and clean
- two years service
- One button assembly
Precautions: The Juicer has a small chute. You need to chop the fruits before juicing.
7) CIRAGO Juicer Machines, Slow Masticating Juicer
The Cirago is one of our favorite juicers because it handles leafy greens like a pro. This device works at 80 rpm and is quiet. It retains almost all the nutritional value of the fruits or ingredients you juice. The device comes with a two year warranty and a reverse function for easy cleaning. If you are looking for a daily juicer, this is the product for you.
- Two Year Warranty
- Can juice mixed ingredients
- Very quiet and retains nutrition
- Reverse function for easy cleaning
Precautions: The screen is thin and prone to damage.
8) Mueller Austria Ultra Juicer Machine Extractor with Slow Cold Press
Mueller makes the juicing process more comfortable with a large chute to throw in fruits and other ingredients for your juice. The anti-drip design is one of a kind it looks very sleek which makes it one of the best masticating juicers under 200. The product leaves the fruit pulp dry by extracting maximum liquid from the fruit. When you get a Meuller, you get quality above everything else.
- Maximum Juice extraction
- Retains nutritional value of fruits by slow juicing
- Can be used by kids
- Anti-drip design
Precautions: Cleaning is a little tricky. Check the manual for the detailed cleaning process.
9) MEOMY Masticating Juicer Machines, Slow Cold Press Juicer
The unique ceramic spiral design in the MEOMY masticating juicer gives it a place on our recommended list. The slow grinding technology produces juice with more than 90% of the nutrition retained. The juice is cold, fresh, and easy to make with the Juicer. With reverse technology, you can easily clean the device. It is FDA and FCC certified.
- Quiet and easy to use
- Easy to lean
- FDA and FCA certified
- Unique ceramic spiral grinder
- Multi-function juice mode
Precaution: The product comes with a brush to clean the pulp from the mesh. Use a little force to scrub it.
10) COMFFE’ BPA Free Slow Juicer with Ice Cream Maker Function. Masticating Juicer
The COMFFE juicer is slow but very effective in producing high-value juice. The nutritional properties are retained with this heat-less device. The device is easy to use and comes in a user-friendly design. This versatile device offers multi-functions and is easy to clean. It is one of the best masticating juicers because you can use it to make ice-cream, sorbets, smoothies, and much more.
- Easy to use and clean
- Multi-function options
- Sleek and user-friendly design
- Extra-wide chute
- 55rpm processing speed
Precautions: Celery and other smaller leaves get stuck in the mesh. It needs a little effort to clean.
Buying guide to get you the best masticating juicer
Before you purchase it, you need to know what features make it the best masticating Juicer you can buy.
1) The Augur – The part of the Juicer that squeezes the fruit and produces the juice is called the augur. The augur makes sure the juice and pulp separate in the walls of the Juicer. The walls are mesh and ease the flow of the juice outside. Since the augur is very important, you need to make sure your Juicer has a strong one.
2) Chute Size – The faster you can add the fruits down the chute, it helps you juice quicker. The chute size is vital because if you are stuck adding tiny bits of fruit at a time, to a juicer that works slowly, you will need a lot of time on your hands. Some of the best masticating juicers have a bowl on top for more fruits.
3) Juicing Screen – The augur squeezes the juice onto the screen and pushes the liquid away from the pulp. The entire process puts force on the screen, which is why it is essential to make sure your Masticating Juicer has an excellent juicing screen. It can easily get damaged if the quality is terrible.
1) Speed – The masticating Juicer is a slow machine, so having the maximum speed can help. A lower rate indeed helps keep oxidation at bay, but a little bit of speed never hurt anyone. Try to seek out the best of both worlds and choose juicers somewhere in between.
2) Cost – Yes, these juicers are below 200, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get more than your money’s worth. Try looking for a juicer that has good reviews and is known for durability. Check out our recommendations and make your choice among the best masticating juicers under 200.
In addition to all these points, a masticating juicer is very quiet. That being said, blenders can be quiet too. If you are looking for a blender over a juicer, take a look at our recommendations – Best Quiet Blenders available Online.
1) What is a cold press juicer?
A) Any juicer which allows you to extract juice from a cold fruit or vegetable without the application of any form of heat is called a cold press juicer. These juicers allow you to retain the nutrition of the fruit and are very helpful in the summer.
2) How often can I use the masticating Juicer?
A) You can use the Juicer as long as you like. Although, you need to make sure it is of good quality so you can keep using it without damaging it.
3) Can I replace the augur if it gets damaged?
A) The augur is vital to your Juicer, so make sure the brand you purchase from has a warranty or a replacement option for your augur. Be assured that when you have a warranty or replacement offer, you are purchasing one of the best masticating juicers online.
Getting a juicer just became an easy task. You don’t have to spend a ton of money to buy a good juicer for daily use. Even if you want to make a nice glass of juice in the morning, your kids, there is no better juicer than the masticating type. It keeps all the nutrients intact, which is vital for growing children. Even if you work out and need a refreshing start to your morning, this Juicer never fails to satisfy. Find the right one for you by going through our buyer’s guide and enjoy your daily glass of juice.
- Best Hand Press Juicers
- 8 Best Stainless Steel Juicers With Reviews [Updated]
- Best Steam Juicers Machine Reviews
Austyn Goveas is a fitness fanatic and a diet specialist with over 7 years of experience in physique transformations. His knowledge of nutritional facts has made him take to the web, sharing tips to help you improve your lifestyle. He enjoys writing about the newest kitchenware and letting his audience understand the products used in the kitchen, the latest appliances and gadgets, to add more convenient ways to juice, create smoothies, and do so much more.