Best Blender To Chop Frozen Fruit: Buyer’s Guide, Reviews and Top 10 Recommendations
Frozen fruit juice and smoothies are a growing trend. The world is moving to a more fit and healthy lifestyle with more choices for your diet. Moreover, fruits contain essential nutrients needed to boost your immunity and lose weight. Additionally, smoothies and juices are the best way to enjoy cold fruit, and we can help you find the best blender to chop frozen fruit – our top recommendations and a buyer’s guide to help you choose the Best Blender To Chop Frozen Fruit. If you prefer a delicious acai bowl, this article might be an interesting read – Top Blenders for Acai bowls.
If you workout in the morning and need to get a refreshing beverage right before heading to work, you need a blender that’s fast, efficient, and in most cases, silent. Therefore, to find the best blender to chop frozen fruit, you need to make sure the mixer can maintain all the nutritional value after blending. Also, this will give you an excellent boost to get you through the day. Additionally, you should look for blenders that can work with leafy greens and leave you with a nice liquid juice or a delicious smoothie.
Types of Blender To Chop Frozen Fruit
There are three types of Blenders to chops frozen fruit,
1) Hand-Held Blender – The most compact mixer that slices up fruit in an instant, the handheld is the sleek, portable juicer that can whisk or chop fruits.
2) Portable Blender – The newest wave of fruit blenders are the powerful portable style blenders that can keep your juices fresh and blend without a wire attached to it. These blenders serve as your blender and the glass you can use to drink your smoothie.
3) Original Style Blender – The good old powerhouse that every kitchen needs, the original style blender, has developed across the years. From blending smoothies to crunching down ice for beverages for mixed drinks, the blender is a household item that every home needs.
Top Brands Online – The Best Blenders To Chop Frozen Fruit
1) Tribest Dynapro DPS-1050A-B Commercial Antioxidation Vacuum Blender – Tribest pulls out all the stops with this 12V powerhouse blending in silence and delivering every single time.
2) Vitamix A2500 Ascent Series Smart Blender – With Self detecting containers and a digital timer, Vitamix brings you the future of blending, today.
3) Margaritaville Bali Frozen Concoction Maker with Self-Dispensing Lever – Margaritaville is a trusted brand that never fails to get a smoothie or a cold beverage in an instant. The Bali Concoction Maker is one of the best in its category.
4) Blendtec Classic 575 Blender - WildSide+ Jar (90 oz) – With easy blending cycles and self cleaning, Blendtec brings you a professional-grade blender like no other.
5) Margaritaville DM0700-000-000 Frozen Concoction Maker – The Bahama Frozen Concoction maker takes its inspiration from the tropics and churns out delicious frozen drinks, non-stop!
6) Hamilton Beach Professional Quiet Shield Blender – Whether you need a smoothie, pancake batter, juice or to crush ice, the Hamilton Blender is your best choice.
7) Amaste 1200W Cold and Hot Professional Countertop Blender – Simple controls and Total Crushing Technology, the Amaste Blender does it all.
8) Ninja Professional Countertop Blender – 1100 Watts and three speeds on the Ninja Professional Blender lets you cut through frozen fruit and ice for delicious smoothies all day long.
9) homgeek Blender Smoothie Blender – The Homgeek Blender has proven to be sturdy, reliable, and efficient, time and time again.
10) BlenderX CORDLESS HOME, PORTABLE & TRAVEL Blender – The portability of the BlenderX lets you use the machine anywhere at any time. This is the best choice for a quick smoothie right after a workout.
Top 10 Blenders to Chop Frozen Fruit – Our Recommendations
1) Tribest Dynapro DPS-1050A-B Commercial Antioxidation Vacuum Blender
The Tribest Dynapro is a powerful 12V blender that works with an innovative new concept called vacuum technology. Firstly, it sucks out the air from the mixer and does not allow oxidation to occur, protecting the nutritional value of the juice. Secondly, this improves the shelf life of the smoothie or juice you blend. Additionally, the device is certified for home or commercial use and works on a 30,000 RPM motor. Also, it crushes ice, fruits, and leafy greens, giving you a delicious smoothie in seconds.
- It comes with a stainless steel utility scoop, which outweighs the standard rubber damper in ordinary blenders.
- Purchase includes dedicated customer service.
- 64 Oz Jar with an easy pour spout.
Precautions: Use the scoop under the blades for maximum output.
2) Vitamix A2500 Ascent Series Smart Blender For Chopping Frozen Fruit
The sleek new Vitamix Blender comes with three settings, allowing you to blend your ingredients into any consistency you desire. From smoothies to frozen desserts, this machine can do it all. Firstly, you can expect convenience and efficiency every time you use the A2500. Also, don’t be afraid to throw in leafy greens or any other ingredients to add more nutritional value to your juice. What makes it unique? – The wireless connectivity that allows the machine to determine the container size and adjust the program settings automatically. Furthermore, you can also create pancake mixes, baby food, and more value for your money with this all-purpose blender.
- Multi-Function: It can be used to create smoothies, desserts, soups, juices, and baby food.
- Has a built-in digital timer with pre-set recipes, so you don’t over or under blend.
- Variable speeds allow you to control the blending power.
Precautions: Try using the pre-set blending timer to get the best texture for your beverage.
3) Margaritaville Bali Frozen Concoction Maker with Self-Dispensing Lever
You know your’re blendings going to be great when you have a Margaritaville Concoction Maker. Known for blending ice into Margaritas and Smoothies, Margaritaville is reliable and known for products that always get the job done. Additionally, the Bali Frozen Drink Maker chops down frozen fruits and ice into a drink that you can relish after a morning workout. Also, you’d be surprised how many drinks you can make using the 60 Oz jar and full chamber settings.
- Multi-Purpose: Can be used to make juice, frozen beverages, baby food, pancake mixes, smoothies
- Extra-large reservoir for ice and holding fruits.
- Gets you restaurant-quality mixes every time.
Precautions: Make sure you clean the device immediately after use. This prevents corrosion.
4) Blendtec Classic 575 Best Blender To Chop Frozen Fruit
Blendtec takes a leap into the future with the Classic 575, a 5-speed manual control blender with one-touch functions. With four pre-programmed cycles, you can adjust your blending speed to get the right texture. The giant LCD shows you how much time is remaining for your blend. You can also trust the device to take on fruits whole, and use the advanced blending features to create delicious smoothies. The jar is 90 Ozs, and the blades are dull, so you don’t have to worry about cuts while reaching into the blender.
- The blades are stainless steel and 80% thicker than ordinary blades. This gives you a better blend, especially when cutting ice.
- The device has multiple purposes, such as blending pancake batter, smoothies, juices, baby food, etc.
- The power cord is 3 feet long.
Precautions: To clean the blender, add soap and water into the jar, and spin for a little less than a minute.
5) Margaritaville DM0700-000-000 Frozen Concoction Maker
Take a trip to the tropics with the Margaritaville Bahamas Frozen Concoction maker with its 36 Oz jar that spins out a smoothie or fresh fruit juice at the push of a button. Firstly, the easy-to-use device blends down chunks of ice and has your beverage ready and delicious as ever. Next, combined with 400-watts of power and manual shaving cycles, this blender lets you get the right texture for your drinks every time. To conclude, the jar has an ‘easy-to-pour’ spout and has a hatch to ensure there is no leakage.
- Extra-large reservoir for ice and fruits
- 1-year warranty with dishwasher safe parts.
- Gets you restaurant-grade drinks in minutes
Precautions: Clean out the device immediately after use to avoid fruit reside from drying under the blades.
6) Amaste 1200W Cold and Hot Professional Countertop Blender
If you are looking for the hottest blender in the market, it’s the Amaste Professional counter top. With it’s unique Total Crushing Technology, the high-speed blades get every last drop of liquid from your frozen fruit. Additionally, the blender applies micro-filtration to get pure liquid from the fruits and vegetables you juice. You can also use the blender for nuts and to prepare hot soup. Plus, with nine pre-programmed settings, you don’t have to worry about getting the right texture for your beverage – the blender does it for you. Lastly, add your favorite fruits and leafy greens and enjoy a delicious drink with your Amaste Blender. Furthermore, the blender comes with a 1-year replacement warranty.
- Durable, reliable and the jar is lined with a non-stick material
- Comes with a massive 64 Oz jar
- Opening the cover automatically shuts off the machine.
- You can set a timer for the blending process.
Precautions: Make sure you clean the device immediately after use. This prevents corrosion.
7) Ninja Professional Countertop Blender
Ninja Blenders are known for their powerful machines that churn out delicious and refreshing beverages with its three speeds. Additionally, the device offers a single-serve function. Also, the device comes with a 72 Oz pitcher that can turn ice into a slushy in seconds. Lastly, you can enjoy delicious and nutritious drinks with the Ninja Blender. To add, the device is dishwasher safe and has an 1100 Watt base.
- Blends fruits directly into the drinking cup.
- A safe twist-on lid to make sure of no spillage.
- Six powerful blades to blend ice and fruits.
Precautions: Make sure the lid is locked on before you switch on the device.
8) Hamilton Beach Professional Quiet Shield Blender
With a powerful 1500 Watt motor, the Hamilton Blender turns ice and frozen fruit into a glass of juice or a smoothie in seconds. Firstly, the stainless steel blades crush the ice and any hard ingredients with reduced sound because of the quiet shield noise dampeners. Secondly, you can blend at 3000 RPM up to 18000 RPM. Third, you can also choose any of the four pre-programs to create a smoothie, ice crush, puree, or ordinary blending. Furthermore, the device is easy to use and clean. Lastly, the product is dishwasher safe and can be used for multiple purposes such as making pancake batter, baby food, smoothies, juice, and more.
- One-touch blending
- Variable speed dial to get the perfect texture
- 32 Oz shatterproof jar
Precautions: Add soap and water into the blender and spin to clean the jar, or place it in the dishwasher.
9) Homgeek Smoothie Blender – Best Blender To Chop Frozen Fruit
The professional Homgeek Blender is much more than just your average juicer maker. Also, it can grind ice, meat, and whip up delicious smoothies in mere seconds. Additionally, you can slice frozen fruit with leafy greens using the 30000 RPM produced by the 2.25HP motor. Also, the blender has eight stainless steel blades that can penetrate the most robust ingredients and produce amazing results. Moreover, you can use the pulse function to get the exact texture you seek. And, with ten speeds, you can choose between a blend of healthy foods or spin up some soup instantly. Furthermore, the device comes with a 68 Oz Tritan Jar and is dishwasher supported.
- The Parts are BPA Free.
- Safety locks on the device let you switch it on and leave the blender unwatched.
- The Anti-scratch pad leaves your table or countertop without any marks.
Precautions: Throw in some soap and hot water, blend for a minute, and the device will clean itself.
10) BlenderX CORDLESS HOME, PORTABLE & TRAVEL Blender
A portable blender has many benefits over the standard kitchen blender—the first one being the ability to blend on the go. Firstly, imagine finishing a heavy workout and having your fresh fruit right after. With this blender, you don’t have to worry about wasting time because you can blend and enjoy your drink while you travel. Additionally, the BlenderX is six times more powerful than the ordinary USB blander and lasts longer. Furthermore, this convenient machine was the winner of the Best Portable Blender Award 2020 by CuisineBank.com. To add, its easy to clean and convenient to use. And, it also comes with a 2-year manufacturing defect warranty.
- ETL Certified – Very safe machine
- 20 Oz Tritan Jar
- Great for pool parties, Camping, Barbecues, and more!
Precautions: Lock the jar into the machine before turning it on to avoid accidents.
Buyers Guide – The Best Blender To Chop Frozen Fruit
Still not sure about which blender to buy? Here are some properties you need to be sure of before you make your purchase.
1) Blend Quality: Before you buy a blender, check the reviews for images to get an idea of the texture you’ll get after blending. Premium products offer automatic blending options that give you a perfect blend. You’ll find more pre-set blending programs on the Best Blender To Chop Frozen Fruit available in the market.
2) Convenience: Choose a blender that’s easy to use and easy to clean. Additionally, find a blender that locks quickly.
3) Price: Blenders can be used for multiple purposes, such as making soup, baby food, pancake batter, etc. Remember, find the right blender for your daily needs, and get your money’s worth.
4) Warranty: If your blender has a warranty, you can use it without any worry. Pick a good brand with a replacement or refund warranty because it will help in case you have a faulty product.
5) Brand Quality: Purchasing a branded product will never be wrong. You get premium products and all the quality that comes with the brand. Moreover, our recommendations above are the best brands available online.
1) Can I blend Frozen Fruits Without Water?
A) Adding water can increase the life of your blender. Also, if you purchase a premium blender, they usually have strong blades that do not require water or liquids.
2) How long can I store the smoothie I prepare with the blender?
A) If you have a blender that reduces oxidation, the juice or smoothie can last longer than usual. Check out our recommended products above. Additionally, check similar products and reviews to understand the blender better.
3) Is it safe to exceed the maximum capacity of the jar?
A) It is never okay to exceed the limit of the jar. Also, choose a blender with a larger jar if you need to make more quantities of smoothies or juices. The Best Blender To Chop Frozen Fruit usually has a 64 or larger Oz jar.
Choose a blender that does more than just blend frozen fruit into juice or smoothies. Additionally, think about whether portability will be more convenient for you, and if the safety features are good enough for your family. To conclude, get a blender today and start your journey to a fitter, healthier lifestyle.
- Best Juicers Under $100: Buyers Guide
- 11 Best Slow (Masticating) Juicer Machine Reviews
- Health Benefits of Juicing on Body and Skin
Isabelle Johnson is a fitness expert and yoga trainer with over 12 years of experience as a dietician. Her knowledge of nutritional facts has made her take to the web with her blog, Sprout and Press.
Isabelle lets her audience understand products used in the kitchen, which can improve your diet, add more convenient ways to juice, create smoothies, and do so much more. Her blog informs readers about the newest kitchenware and the benefits each ingredient brings to the table. In 2016, sproutandpress.com was founded to share her knowledge with the world and inspire a better, healthier tomorrow.