Best Juicer For Ginger – Top 10 Recommendations and Buyers Guide
Ginger is a root with nutritional and medicinal value. Additionally, the benefits of ginger are limitless, and ginger juice works as a detoxing agent for our bodies. To start, it aids in weight loss and builds immunity. However, to extract the maximum amount of juice from ginger, you need to make sure you have the best juicer. Firstly, a slow masticating juicer can help squeeze out every drop of delicious ginger juicer from the ingredient. Second, centrifugal juicers are also useful as you can pair your ginger with other important ingredients. Now, let’s take a look at the benefits of ginger juice.
Benefits of Ginger Juice
Ginger has a ton of benefits that keep you in top shape and help boost your immunity. Here are some added advantages of ginger juice:
- Ginger juice aids in digestion
- It balances blood sugar levels.
- Ginger juice reduces heart disease.
- The juice from Ginger aids in weight loss
- Works as a detoxing agent
Our list of the Best Juicer For Ginger
1) Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer Elite C7000P – At 60 RPM, this slow juicer squeezes every ounce of juice nutrition from your ginger.
2) KOIOS Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor Machines – With a unique seven-level spiral system, this juicer makes sure you get a good glass of juice every time.
3) KOIOS Juicer Cold Press – It’s easy to clean and very easy to use, this Koios Juicer is your choice for smooth juicing.
4) KOIOS Centrifugal Juicer Machines – A Centrifugal Juicer that gets you all the nutrition packed in every piece of ginger.
5) Aobosi Slow Masticating juicer Extractor – The Aobosi is known for its quiet motor and incredible juicing ability.
6) Jocuu Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor – It’s simple, sleek and easy to use. The Jocuu masticating juicer works for any fruit or vegetable and roots like ginger.
7) Bagotte Slow Juicer Machines with Brush – Bagotte brings you a juicer that never leaks, is easy to assemble and very easy to clean.
8) Taylor Swoden Slow Masticating Juicer Machine – A slow masticating juicer that has two modes and keeps all the nutritional value of the ginger intact.
9) Omega J8006HDS Nutrition Center – Omega is a leader in the juicing industry, and the nutrition center does everything you’d expect, and more.
10) AMZCHEF Slow Juicer Slow Masticating Juicer – AMZCHEF’s slow juicer is a quality product giving you a cold glass of juice with every session.
Top 10 Best Juicer For Ginger – In-depth Reviews
1) Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer Elite C7000P
At 60 RPM, this is a slow masticating juicer that squeezes every ounce of juice from your ingredients, keeping the entire nutritional value of the ingredient intact. Moreover, the process prevents oxidation, and this allows the juice to be stored for up to 72 hours in perfect condition. Also, you don’t have to cut down and chop the ginger because the 3-inch chute lets you toss it in, whole. And, this saves time and enables you to get your juice faster. Additionally, the spout is chrome fitted and drip-free, so you can quickly rinse the device between using different ingredients. Lastly, there is also a funnel to let you pour the juice into a glass without spilling.
- 3 in 1 multi-functional juicer- Prepare juices, sorbets, and smoothies or baby food.
- The machine is sleek and takes up lesser counter space.
- Contact customer care at any time if any issues arise.
Precautions: Make sure you clean the machine after every use.
2) KOIOS Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor Machines
The Koios Slow masticating juicer works at 80 RPM, which prevents a lot of heat build-up. Next, the 7-level spiral system allows you to make fresh, quality juice without any chance in the nutritional value of your ginger. Also, the juicer retains all the minerals, enzymes, and vitamins, leaving you with a delicious and highly nutritious glass of juice. As a bonus, it’s effortless to use and easy to clean. Additionally, the device comes with a brush and lifetime support from Koios.
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning.
- Minimizes oxidation while juicing and prevents heat build-up
- Preserves the freshness of the juice
- Juice made can be stored for upto 72 hours.
Precautions: Do not overload the juicer. Use chopped ingredients for optimum juicing.
3) KOIOS Juicer Cold Press – Best Juicer For Ginger
With the Cold Press Koios Juicer, you can expect 100% extraction from all kinds of fruits, vegetables, and edible roots. The juicer works very well with ginger, extracting all the nutritional value and giving you a delicious glass of juice. The Masticating juicer works at 60db, which means it is tranquil and does not give you a headache when juicing. It’s easy to use and an excellent investment for your family. The device is easy to assemble and clean. If you are looking for a juicing machine to start a healthy diet, look no further. This masticating juicer is the answer.
Additionally, the device offers minimal oxidation and prevents heat from building up. There is also less foam and no clogging. There is also a 10-year warranty on the motor and lifetime customer care.
- Compared to the centrifugal juicer, these slower juicers produce more yield.
- The result is very delicious and rich in nutrients
- A 10-year warranty covers the motor.
- It is FDA certified
- You can use customer service whenever required.
Precautions: Try using the pre-set blending timer to get the best texture for your beverage.
4) KOIOS Centrifugal Juicer Machines Ginger Juicer
The Pure copper motor in the Koios Centrifugal juicer comes with an extra 1200 watts of power, making sure your juice is 100% liquid. The stainless steel juicer works quickly, making sure there is almost no nutritional loss. The device is both stable and reliable and has proven to last ten years more than the usual juicer. It will remain noiseless during the entire life and has a 13-row saw, evenly distributed to make sure your ingredients are ground with precision. The juicer has a 3-inch chute allowing you to juice an entire apple. This saves the time you’d need to chop the fruit into cubes. Additionally, the device works from 12000- 15000 RPM and has two speeds.
It also has an anti-clogging set up so you can easily remove any residue after juicing. Koios gives you a 10-year warranty on the motor and 3-year warranty on all other devices. There is also life long customer service after the purchase.
- Has two modes and an anti-clogging system
- Easy to use and clean
- Has 13 evenly placed blades that make sure you are left with the maximum juice yield.
- Easy to install and disassemble
- 10-year motor warranty and a 3-year warranty on other parts
- FDA certified
- Lifelong customer service
Precautions: Clean the device after every use. This prevents corrosion within the strainer and blades.
5) Aobosi Slow Masticating juicer Extractor
The multi-purpose masticating juicer can be used for all kinds of fruits, vegetables, and even leafy greens. But more importantly, this device can be used for ginger, and it extracts every drop of the root into a glass without any change in its nutritional value. The taste, minerals, and vitamins in the extract is retained, and there is almost no pulp or foam. Working at 80RPM, you can expect 20% more juice and 30% more vitamins than a centrifugal juicer. This is because of reduced oxidation and heat. Additionally, the device comes with 24-hour premium service and lifelong technical support. The motor has less than 60db sound production, meaning it is hushed, and it has a reverse function for easy cleaning.
- Lifelong customer support
- Easy to clean (BPA free materials)
- Reverse Function for easy cleaning
- Produces very less sound
- Easy to use
Precautions: Chop the ingredients before using the device for better yield.
6) Jocuu – Best Juicer For Ginger Slow Masticating Extractor
Jocuu’s slow masticating juicer lets you extract every juice from your ginger and works well on other fruits and vegetables. The Settings are ‘Hard’ and ‘Soft’ depending on the juicing level you need. You can expect high-quality juices with the pulp and other waste being separated in the machine. Each glass of juice is highly nutritious because of the reduced rate of oxidation. This is a good juicer for fitness enthusiasts. The device is easy to use. Because it is easy to disassemble, you can clean it quickly and get it ready for the next juicing session. The tool is so easy to use, even children can use it without worry. By producing less than 60db of sound, the motor is quiet and pleasant for early morning juicing.
The intelligent motors stop after 20 minutes of juicing—this is a safety feature unique to Jocuu. Lastly, the device has a ten-year warranty on the motor and a 3-year warranty on all other parts. You also get lifelong servicing and customer support with the purchase.
- Easy to clean and use
- Life long technical support
- Comes with a 10-year warranty on the motor and 3-year warranty on the other accessories of the device
- Produces less than 60db of sound (Very quiet)
- Works slowly, producing maximum yield
Precautions: Make sure you chop the ingredients into smaller pieces to fit in the chute.
7) Bagotte Slow Juicer Machines with Brush
The Bagotte Slow masticating juicer is known for its 7-segment spiral properties, which yield maximum juice from any ingredients. Working at 80RPM, there is minimal oxidation and up to 90 extractions guaranteed. With almost no heat build-up, you can expect dryer pulp and nutrient value intact in your juice. You can juice hard or soft ingredients. For ginger, this juicer leaves you with dry waste and all the liquid from the ginger in your glass. The reverse function avoids any clogging. A brush is provided to clean the machine, and all parts are dishwasher safe, except the machine. You also have a 2-year warranty with your purchase and lifetime technical support. The device can be used by producing less than 60db at any time with no disturbance to anyone around you.
- Upgraded spiral system
- Work for Various Food
- Less than 60 decibels motor
- Cooling Port, Effectively Remove Motor Heat
- 2-year warranty and lifetime technical support
Precautions: Remove the seeds from the ingredients to get more yield.
8) Taylor Swoden Slow Masticating Juicer Machine
At 55RPM, this juicer transforms your ingredients into liquid without any change in the nutritional value. Vitamins and minerals from your ginger are not damaged at all and end up as a delicious juice in your glass. The juicer works well with fruits and vegetables as well. With the ability to cut and squeeze out the juice, the presser uses and extra-long auger to get maximum yield and retains 40% more nutrients than a typical centrifugal juicer. You can also make delicious sorbet and use two different packed accessories to help you. The chute is 3.4 inches and allows you to easily throw in full-sized fruits and vegetables, saving time to chop it down. The motor works at 200W and is very quiet. As a bonus, you also get a brush to clean your device after every use. The product comes with a 24-month limited warranty.
- 3.4-inch chute for more extensive ingredient deposits
- Quiet 200W Motor, Powerful and Reliable
- 24 month limited warranty with the product
- Dishwasher safe accessories
- Produces higher juice yield with 55RPM slow masticating auger
Precautions: Clean the machine after every use to prevent corrosion.
9) Omega J8006HDS Nutrition Center
Omega is one of the biggest brands available online, and as an industry leader, you can expect quality products that last long. With your purchase comes a 15-year warranty on parts and performance. The machine works at 80RPM and has lesser heat build-up with almost no oxidation at all. This keeps your juice fresher for longer. For ginger, the juicer squeezes out every drop of liquid and leave you with dry pulp. Additionally, the device is a cold press which keeps the nutritional value intact and enhances your overall health. You can also juice fruits, vegetables, and leafy greens using this nutrition center.
The nutrition center also lets you turn nuts into nut butter, grind coffee and spices, mince herbs and garlic and make baby food with 5- settings for maximum juice output, its easy to see why this juicer is a favorite.
- Keeps nutritional value intact – Boosts immunity
- Juices at 80RPM – Minimal oxidation and heat formation
- 15-year warranty on parts and performance
- 8x stronger auger
- Retains the natural flavor of the ingredients
- 5-settings for the perfect juicing experience
Precautions: Clean the juicer after every session to make sure the taste is not affected.
10) AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer – Best Juicer For Ginger
AMZchef gives you convenience and ease of use with their Slow masticating juicer, which has a 3-inch Ultra-Large chute to accommodate fruits and vegetables, whole. The super-slow juicer works at 56 RPM, leaving you with nutritional values intact and juice, which can be stored for upto 72 hours. Additionally, with less than 60db sound production, the juicer can be used at any time of the day and does not disturb your neighbors. The device is easy to clean and comes with a cleaning brush. Furthermore, the device has a two-year warranty and customer care with a guaranteed response within 24hours when you ask a question.
- 3-inch chute (Ultra-large chute)
- 56 RPM juicer – Super slow juicer, Retains more than 95% of nutritional value
- Less than 60DB sound production
- Comes with a cleaning brush.
- Easy to use and clean
- 2-year warranty and 24-hour response time for customer care queries.
Precautions: Clean the juicer regularly to avoid corrosion, preferably after every juicing session.
Buyer’s Guide For the Best Juicer For Ginger
1) Noise Level – Using a juicer with less than 60DB sound lets you use it at any time of the day, or even late at night. This way, you can juice without disturbing anyone at home or your neighbors.
2) Chute Size – If you pick a juicer with a 3-inch chute, you will be saving time from chopping your ingredients. The chute size also makes sure you don’t overflow the juicer.
3) Warranty – If you use a product on a warranty, you can be a little more carefree and use it without hesitation. Warranties are a sign of trust from the brand you purchase.
4) Multi-Functional – Pick a juicer than do more than just juice. Our list of products above gives you suitable options to get more for your money’s worth.
5) Price – Make sure you do not overspend on your juicer. Though it is an investment, overspending on a regular juicer is a common mistake. If the options are too expensive for your budget, take a look at our list of Masticating juicers under $200.
6) Speed – The slower a juicer, the more nutritional extract you are guaranteed. Our list of masticating juicers above should help you make your decision.
1) Should I choose a masticating or centrifugal juicer?
A) A masticating juicer works slowly and produces more nutritional value than a centrifugal juicer. This way, you can store the juice. But they are very slow. If you want to consume your juice immediately and prepare it quickly, you need a centrifugal juicer.
2) How often should I clean my juicer?
A) Clean your juicer after every session. This way, you do not leave any residue, and there is no corrosion within the machine.
3) Is it necessary to purchase a Branded Juicer?
A) When you purchase a juicer with a reliable brand backing, you will be getting many added benefits like a warranty, replacement guarantee, and so much more. Our list of the top juicer brands above should help you understand the importance of brand value. Make the right choice when you invest in a juicer.
Your juicer is an investment. Make sure you get more value for your money when you make your purchase. Getting a masticating juicer that works for all kinds of ingredients will help you store it for later consumption and retain the nutritional value throughout. Ginger is a nutritional substance, and you need to extract every ounce of juice from it to get the full benefit. Do not settle for regular juicers.
- 10 Best Kale Juicers: Buyer’s Guide
- Best Juicers Under $100: Buyers Guide [Updated]
- Best Commercial Juicer for Leafy Greens – Top 10 Picks [Updated]
Isabelle Johnson is a fitness expert and yoga trainer with over 12 years of experience as a dietician. Her knowledge of nutritional facts has made her take to the web with her blog, Sprout and Press.
Isabelle lets her audience understand products used in the kitchen, which can improve your diet, add more convenient ways to juice, create smoothies, and do so much more. Her blog informs readers about the newest kitchenware and the benefits each ingredient brings to the table. In 2016, sproutandpress.com was founded to share her knowledge with the world and inspire a better, healthier tomorrow.