Best Juicers Under $100: Top 10 Recommendations, Reviews, Buyers Guide and Tips for Beginners
Juicers are a growing trend in today’s world of fitness. It has become an integral part of a healthy diet and gives the user essential nutrients. Juices are also refreshing, and a glass of citrus juices in the morning can keep you awake, without the inclusion of artificial sugars. Juicers serve as a substitute for processed juices because you can make fresh juice in the comfort of your home. You don’t have to break the bank, as you find some of the best juicers under $100 readily available online. Additionally, they are a great way to get your kids to have leafy greens, even if it means including it in their diet as a liquid.
Benefits of Juicing
Are you still looking for reasons to buy a juicer? Here’s a list:
1) They are great for diets: If you want to lose weight and start that fitness routine you always wanted, juicers are a perfect way to get started. One smoothie every morning can keep you fresh throughout the day.
2) Time Saver: The right juicers can save you so much time and give you all the nutrients a whole fruit would possess. Get a quick juicer to rush through those mornings before school.
3) Don’t miss your vegetables: It is challenging to get kids and fussy eaters to have vegetables in their meals. But a cold glass of kale juice mixed with assorted fruits can be a delicious way to get them to have their nutrients.
4) More value for your money: Instead of buying expensive processed fruit juices, invest in one of the best juicers under $100 and enjoy fresh fruit juice every day. No added sugars, and no preservatives, just cold, refreshing juice.
Top 10 Juicer Brands Under $100
1) Breville Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor – A Heavy-duty juicer with a 700-watt motor, and yet, it’s incredibly safe!
2) Juicer Machines, AMZCHEF Professional Cold Press Juicer Extractor – A multi-purpose fruit and vegetable juicer giving you maximum juice yield.
3) Juicer Machine, Willsence Slow Masticating Juice Extractor – Working at 60 RPM, this machine produces long-lasting juices which are great for your health.
4) Juicer Machines, ENZOO Slow Masticating Juicer – With the latest nine segment spiral system, Enzoo offers rich nutrition with your fresh juice and is one of the best juicers under $100.
5) BELLA (13694) High Power Juice Extractor – A powerful two-speed juicer, perfect for producing nutritious juice at any time of the day.
6) ZENY Commercial Grade Hand Press Manual Juicer – A professional Cast iron fruit squeezer, giving you the maximum amount of juice out of citrus fruits.
7) Hamilton Beach HealthSmart Juicer Machine – Juicing is made easy with Hamiltons HealthSmart Juicer. Throw in your ingredients, and enjoy a cold glass of juice in seconds.
8) Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer – With three settings and auto-reverse option, this juicer promises maximum yield from your fruit.
9) ALOVEWE Premium Stainless Steel Manual Juicer – Easy to juice, Easy to pour – This unique design is the perfect Juicer for everyday Use.
10) Top Rated Zulay Premium Quality Metal Lemon Lime Squeezer – Squeezes every last drop from your fruit, and promises no seeds! Plus, it’s dishwasher safe.
10 Best Juicers Under $100 In The Market
1) Breville Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor Under $100
First on our list of the best juicers under $100 is Breville’s heavy-duty juicer. The product is compact and operates with a 700-watt motor. It works at 14,000 RPM giving you satisfactory results while juicing. It also has a safety locking arm, so the juice does not leak. There is an extra-large 3-inch feeding tube and a stainless steel cutting disc to juice the ingredients within the micro mesh. You can expect 30% more juice and 40% more vitamins from the extraction.
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Built-in froth separator
- Works Quickly
Precautions: Make sure you lock the head when juicing to avoid making a mess.
2) Juicer Machines, AMZCHEF Professional Cold Press Juicer below $100
With the new upgraded spiral system, this juicer produces maximum yield with minimal oxidation of the juice. The Seven segment spiral system retains the nutritional value of the fruit and gives you healthy juice whenever you need it. It is a slow but effective mastication juicer that can be used even by children. The device has a smart timer that makes it stop every 20 minutes automatically. It also has a reverse function for easy cleaning.
- Works with different food types
- Provides pure/ highly nutritious juice
- Easy to use, even for children
- Life-long technical support
Precautions: As a masticating juicer, it is slow. But expect maximum juice yield.
3) Juicer Machine, Willsence Slow Best Masticating Juice Under $100
By working at 60 RPM speed, the device offers minimal heat production while juicing with almost no oxidation during the process. This promotes healthy enzymes and nutrients to remain in the juice for longer. The five setting pulp system allows you to extract juice from fruits, vegetables, nuts, and leafy greens. The juicer is also very safe with a reverse button for easy cleaning and overload protection.
- Low noise
- Works at 60 RPM
- Easy to Clean
- 2 Year Warranty for Quality-Related issues
Precautions: Use different gears for different foods you use. This way, you can gain maximum yield from the machine.
4) Juicer Machines, ENZOO Slow Masticating Juicer
Enzoo changes the juicing game with this brand new nine segment spiral system that yields the highest nutrition and juice, compared to any other juicers in this category. It works at 55RPM, producing less foam and more pure juice. The device is quiet and very safe to use. It automatically shuts off when the heat is dangerously high or if a foreign object falls over it. The parts are dishwasher safe, and you can enjoy lifelong support from Enzoo after your purchase. With all these attributes, it is not difficult to see why it’s on our list of the best juicers under $100.
- Slowest juice at 55RPM, Producing almost no heat or oxidation.
- Life long technical support for the product
- Multi-purpose: You can juice leafy greens, nuts, fruits, and vegetables.
Precautions: You need to take apart the entire juicer to wash it correctly.
5) BELLA (13694) High Power Juice Extractor- Best Juicer Under $100
Bella offers you a powerful juicer with a wide tube that can handle fruits and vegetables with the entire skin and seeds. You can retain maximum nutrition with the two-speed motor and have the juice made quickly. It is detachable and dishwasher safe. It also comes with a splash-free lid and pouring spout to prevent any messes. As a bonus, the user manual comes with a variety of recipes to help beginners.
- Works fast
- Useful even for hard foods like beets or carrots
- Easy to clean
Precautions: Wash the product immediately after Use to avoid corrosion.
6) ZENY Commercial Grade Hand Press – Best Manual Juicer Under $100
A manual juicer is quieter and easier to use. The cast iron Zeny juicer lasts long and is completely safe. It is easy to clean, and the cup height is adjustable so you can add different fruits as required. You can squeeze the maximum juice from oranges, grapefruits, lime, and other citrus fruits. It has a comfortable rubber grip and is perfect for quick juicing. It comes with a strainer to separate the pulp and seeds, and the rubber handle reduces the pressure on your hand.
- Easy to clean, hygienic
- Even kids can use it.
- Cast Iron lasts long.
Precautions: Cut your fruits into smaller pieces before adding them into the juicer.
7) Hamilton Beach HealthSmart Juicer Machine
Hamilton’s healthsmart juicer transforms your ingredients into highly nutritious juice so you can get your daily requirement of vitamins and minerals. The 400W motor powers through the fruits and vegetables, extracting maximum juice. As a bonus, Hamilton throws in 21 drink recipes for beginners. The compact and sleek design makes it perfect for any kitchen. And with the stainless steel cutter and strainer, it outperforms every other device in its category. Hamilton also includes a three-year limited warranty making it a brand you can trust.
- Works quickly
- Processes hard and soft fruits or vegetables
- Three Year limited warranty
- Dishwasher safe
Precautions: The product is easy to dismantle, but has to be correctly dismantled while cleaning.
8) Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer
Cuisinart has a convenient juicer that comes with a three pulp control setting – low, medium, and high. You can auto-reverse the juicer cone for maximum extraction and add a final spin to extract the pulp. The extra-long snap-up spout lets you accommodate more glasses and prevents leakage or dripping. Additionally, it’s easy to clean and BPA free. This one is a great addition to our list of the best juicers under $100.
- Auto and final spin features for maximum extraction
- Dishwasher safe
- Anti-mess design
Precautions: The device is specific to citrus fruits only.
9) ALOVEWE Premium Stainless Steel Manual Juicer
This easy to use V-shaped Juicer from ALOVEWE can turn your fruits into a fresh glass of juice instantly. It is manual and has a comfortable grip, so you don’t apply too much pressure on your hands. The aluminium alloy material is durable and resistant to corrosion. It is capable of squeezing 30% more juice than traditional handheld juicers.
- Easy to Use and clean
- Convenient pouring spout
- Strong material
Precautions: Cut your fruits into small pieces before using the juicer.
10) Top Rated Zulay Premium Quality Metal Lemon Lime Squeezer
The Zulay metal lemon squeezer is the last one on our list of the best juicers under $100. It gets out the last drop with minimal effort and is very handy. It works well for lemons, key limes, Meyer lemons, lime quarts, and other forms of lime. It’s small, sturdy and can be cleaned easily. This is not an ordinary squeezer, it’s for professionals, especially if you need extract for a quick martini.
- Saves time
- Easy to use and clean
Precautions: Can be used only for limes and similar fruits.
Buyers Guide to The Best Juicers Under $100
Tips For Beginners:
1) Type Of Juicer: From Manual to electric and centrifugal to masticating, you have numerous kinds of Juicers to choose from. Find the attribute that suits your requirements, and you’ll find the perfect juicer for your home.
2) Size: For starters, the juicer has to fit in your kitchen and produce a decent amount of juice in a single press. Make sure you get at least a glass worth and can fit sufficient ingredients into the juicer while juicing.
3) Speed: You will find fast as well as slow juicers within the $100 range. Find a juicer that can retain nutrients as well as juice without making you lose too much time.
4) Cost: If you can find a juicer that lasts long and works as a food processor as well, you will be getting more value for your money. Don’t settle for cheap prices, and don’t overestimate the expensive juicers.
Additional Points to consider:
1) Warranty: Always keep your eyes out for a product that has a warranty or replacement option. This way, you can keep your mind at ease while you use the product.
2) Ease Of Use: An easy to use juicer is valuable, especially when you have kids. Choose a juicer that is easy to clean as well.
1) Is a Centrifugal Juicer better or a masticating one?
A) The masticating juicer is a cold press juicer that works slowly but delivers maximum nutritional value. The centrifugal juicer is faster but more expensive. Both juicers have their pros and cons. Try looking up other features such as a warranty and reviews before making a purchase.
2) Why should I choose a juicer under $100?
A) There is only one outcome when using a juicer – juice. So whether you pay $100 or $1000, you will still have a juicer that gives you the same product. Of course, you need to make sure the juicer you purchase is good enough. Check out our recommended products above and choose among the best juicers under $100.
3) Is Juicing Good for weight-loss?
A) Not only will juicing give you additional nutrition, but it works as a detox, primarily when you use it for leafy greens. Make sure you pick an excellent juicer that does not oxidize the fruit too much while it is being juiced.
Juicing is a great way to keep fit and stay healthy. Different fruits and vegetables offer various vitamins and minerals that can help improve your immune system so you can stay active. Choose a juicer that lets you have everything, including leafy greens, while retaining maximum nutritional value. If you haven’t tried it yet, use the guide above and start your juicing journey with one of the best juicers under $100.