Having Mixed drinks are a great way to recharge your body after a long workout. This is because, they are nutritious, and offer a variety of nutrients such as vitamins and minerals, depending upon what you put into them. Similarly, having a frozen beverage on a lazy Sunday afternoon wouldn’t seem so bad either. Likewise, what both these two products have in common, is running through the best blenders for mixed drinks.
Before you move to the purchase, we have a buyer’s guide to help you understand why we chose the blenders below and what makes them the best.
How Is A Mixed Drink Blender Different From Other Similar Products?
Mixed Drink blenders are not the same as juicers. Though they have the same function, a blender is not as slow as a juicer. To clarify, a masticating juicer extracts the juice from the product and leaves out the pulp. A food processor Grinds up hard foods to make a powder but isn’t very useful in making a smoothie.
Firstly, a mixed drink blender does all the above. Additionally, it is a very versatile appliance that lets you throw in fruits, ice, hard foods, or any ingredient you need to make the perfect drink. Therefore, if you want to have a delicious beverage on a sunny afternoon, all you need is a good blender and some ice.
10 Best Blenders for Mixed Drinks – Our Recommendations
1) Margaritaville Tahiti Frozen Concoction Maker – First, on our list, the triple 24-ounce Blender that turns your day into a party- Margaritaville’s Tahiti’s frozen concoction maker.
2) Margaritaville DM1946-000-000 Jimmy Buffet Signature Edition – Margaritaville lets you make those professional quality frozen drinks with the Signature edition Jimmy buffet Blender.
3) Margaritaville Key West Frozen Concoction Maker – By making upto 2.5 pitchers of frozen concoctions, the Key West is one of Margaritaville’s best creations yet!
4) Margaritaville Bali Frozen Concoction Maker – Margaritaville is known for churning out blenders that never fail to satisfy, and the Bali Frozen Maker is nothing less than amazing.
5) Margaritaville DM0700-000-000 Frozen Concoction Maker – Inspiring the party life of the tropics, Margaritaville’s Bahama Frozen Drink maker is a 36-ounce blending jar of goodness.
6) NutriBullet Pro - 13-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System – Nutribullet is an absolute favorite among blenders. With a whopping 900 watts of power, it is faster and more reliable than a lot of blenders out there.
7) Nostalgia MSB1AQ Margarita & Slush Machine – For a big party, you need a bigger blender – the Nostalgia Margarita Machine is here!
8) Oster BRLY07-B00-NP0 B 7-Speed Fusion Blender – With 600 watts of ice-crushing power, the Oster Speed Fusion blender is on our list of the best blenders in the market.
9) Aicok Professional High-Speed Countertop Blender – The Nostalgia Retro is an expert ice shaving blender that can make you delicious drinks instantly.
10) Ninja 400-Watt Blender/Food Processor for Frozen Blending – The Ninja 400-watt blender conveniently blends, chops, and shaves ice or hard foods you may need for a good drink.
Blenders For Parties – Heavy Duty Blenders for Mixed Drinks
1) Margaritaville Tahiti Frozen Concoction Maker
First on our list of Best Blenders for mixed drinks is the triple 24-ounce Blender that turns your day into a party- Margaritaville’s Tahiti’s frozen concoction maker. To begin, the device lets you make six different drinks and has a rotating ice chute, which is rather appealing. Following, the appliance is made of premium bamboo wood and has an aluminum finish. So power up this heavy-duty product and enjoy a perfect blend today.
- Not very noisy
- Great for parties
- Portable and makes three drinks at a time
- Heavy-duty, does not wobble when blending
Precautions: The product needs to be washed immediately after use, or it will get sticky around the blades.
2) Margaritaville DM1946-000-000 Jimmy Buffet Signature Edition
Margaritaville lets you make those professional quality frozen drinks with the Signature edition Jimmy buffet Blender. While Shaving ice, it makes up to 36 ounces of a beverage with a 450-watt motor. Also, the large reservoir on the top holds upto three pitchers of ice. This product isn’t just a blender; it’s a collectible. Additionally, it also comes with an easy pour jar to prevent spilling.
- Makes three drinks at a time
- Easy pour jar prevents dripping and spilling
- Powerful engine to shave ice perfectly
- Collectible – limited edition
Precautions: Rinse the product after use to avoid corrosion and damage to the blades.
3) Margaritaville Key West Frozen Concoction Maker
As a result of making upto 2.5 pitchers of frozen concoctions, the Key West is one of Margaritaville’s best creations yet! Firstly, this is one of the most premium products available online and has a four pre-programmed drink setting. Moreover, it automatically blends, or you can manually blend the ice to your desire. Consequently, the easy pour jar prevents dripping and spilling, and all parts are dishwasher safe.
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Easy pour jar for anti-drip or spill
- Easy to use
- Premium product and perfect for shaving ice.
Precautions: If you want to personalize your drink, try using the manual setting to blend it to your desired amount of perfection.
4) Aicok Professional High-Speed Countertop Blender
Without a doubt, one of the best heavy-duty blenders on our list is the Aicok Professional. Why? Because it gives you instant drinks by shaving ice with its stainless steel blades. This is why it’s on our list of Best Blenders for mixed drinks. Furthermore, you can have a 70-ounce jug ready in no time. To add to this, the device is made of tritan plastic and has passed the drop test for safe use. Also, the device offers hassle free cleaning. The blender pulls the mixture down and fine blends the ingredients until it’s perfect.
- Seven precision speeds and three pre-programmed settings
- It comes with a 70 ounce Pitcher which is great for the whole family
- 24 month warranty card
Precautions: While blending ice, the device can get noisy.
5) Margaritaville Bali Frozen Concoction Maker – Mixed Drink Maker
Margaritaville is known for churning out blenders that never fail to satisfy, and the Bali Frozen Maker is nothing less than amazing. While the product has a 60 ounce jar, you can easily make a glass of cold drinks for everyone! Subsequently, the product has four blending programs – Margaritas, Daiquiris, Coladas & Smoothies. You can also choose between manual and automatic blend control and enjoy a drink from this premium quality product.
- Extra-large reservoir for storing more ice
- Provides restaurant-quality drinks and smoothness
- One-touch operation
- Large 60-ounce jar
- Manual and automatic control setting
Precautions: Make sure you add a little bit of liquid along with the ice to increase the ice shaving ability of the product.
6) Margaritaville Bahamas Frozen/ Best Blender for mixed drinks
Undoubtedly, by inspiring the party life of the tropics, Margaritaville’s Bahama Frozen Drink maker is a 36-ounce blending jar of goodness. Above all, the super easy to use product lets you make Pina Coladas, daiquiris, and margaritas with the 400-watt motor. Consequently, the ice is shaved perfectly, and you can choose between automatic or manual blend settings to add your personal touch. To conclude, you can also choose between shaving or blending your ice as per your requirement.
- One year limited warranty
- Holds One full Pitcher
- Easy to Use
- Easy Pour Jar prevents dripping and spilling
Precautions: The product comes with two functions – ‘blend only’ and ‘shave only.’ Use the setting to personalize your drink.
High-Speed Multi-Function Mixed Drinks Blenders
7) NutriBullet Pro – 13-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System
Nutribullet is an absolute favorite among blenders, and with a whopping 900 watts of power, it is faster and more reliable than a lot of blenders out there. Additionally, the appliance can trim down hard foods like nuts, seeds, and blend them into a sweet drink. Also, the entire device is dishwasher safe and comes with a one-year limited warranty.
- Sleek design that fits in any kitchen.
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning
- Durable and long-lasting
- Extremely powerful
- One of the most reliable blenders available
Precautions: With all that power, the product becomes very loud when blending at high speeds.
8) Ninja 400-Watt Blender/Food Processor for Mixed drink blending
Without a doubt, the Ninja 400-watt blender conveniently blends, chops, or shaves ice or hard foods you may need for a good drink. Besides, the two jars are of moderate size, and the product is easy to use. Moreover, with one touch, you can operate the device, and it comes with an anti-spill guard. Additionally, it also has a flip pour spout and a non-slip base. As a bonus, the Ninja 400 is better than any food chopper you’ve come across.
- Multi-function: Food processing and mixing drinks
- Easy to Use
- One-touch operation
- Anti-slip base
- Flip-Pour Spout for easy pouring
Precautions: The powerhead should not be immersed in water because it could damage the device. Therefore, use a damp cloth to clean the device.
Compact Blenders – For Mixed and Frozen Drinks
9) Nostalgia MSB1AQ Margarita & Slush Mixed drink Machine
If you are heading to a big party, you need a big blender – the Nostalgia Margarita Machine is here! Firstly, The super-sized one-gallon slush maker is perfect for any large gathers. Also, it has a stainless steel blending cage to make sure all your ice is finely blended. Moreover, the double-wall insulation keeps your drink cold for long hours, and you can avoid drips with the easy-flow spout. To Conclude, the appliance also lets you see all around and know when your drink is ready to go!
- Stainless Steel Cage for Fine Blending
- 360° view of the inside
- Portable and lightweight
- Quick Flip Spigot for easy pouring
- Double-wall Insulation to keep drinks cold for longer
Precautions: While the blender takes a bit of time to grind the ice, it still works wonders.
Best Scratch-resistant Blender For Mixed Drinks
10) Oster BRLY07-B00-NP0 B 7-Speed Fusion Blender for mixed drinks
Last but not the least, on our list, with 600 watts of ice-crushing power, the Oster Speed Fusion blender is on our list of the best blenders in the market. While the appliance has seven pre-programmed speeds, it uses reverse blade technology to beat clogging. Also, the entire product is dishwasher, safe, and scratch-resistant. Therefore, if you are looking for a durable product, this is it. Additionally, it comes with an Oster ten-year limited warranty.
- Safe to Use and Easy to Clean
- Reverse Technology helps unclog the product
- Seven Pre-Programmed Speeds
- Scratch Resistant
- Very Durable
- 10 Year limited warranty
Precautions: The device is very loud, especially when blending ice or hard foods.
Tips To Make Delicious Frozen And Mixed Drinks
Buying the Best Blender is half the job. The other half is knowing what to do with it.
- Firstly, try adding more fruits to make your drink, which make it thicker and more flavorful.
- Secondly, Use fresh ingredients. Also, try adding herbs, mint, or fresh leafy greens to your drink to brighten the taste.
- Furthermore, make sure the ice is shaved perfectly, and add a slurpy feel to your drink. This is because, if the ice is not ground correctly, it can be inconvenient to drink. The Best Blenders for mixed drinks can crush ice perfectly.
- To Conclude, experiment with manual blending, so you get your personal touch to your favorite drinks.
Buyer’s Guide to The Best Blenders For Mixed Drinks
1) The Blades and motor – The most essential part of the Blender is the blade. That is, if you want to trim ice and get a perfect, frothy blend, make sure your blades are stainless steel, and the motor is powerful enough to churn you a sweet drink.
2) The Body – You might end up buying a regular blender that wobbles it’s way off your shelf if you are not careful. Choose a premium heavy-duty product so that you don’t have to sit around and watch it blend.
3) Reservoir – Having a repository on top saves you time, and the bigger the tank, the more drinks you can prepare at a stretch. Convenience is vital when choosing your Blender. So pick one with a large reservoir.
Additional Features To Watch Out For:
1) Cost – Cost is important, so try to find a blender that gives you more value for your dollar. To clarify, you can find margarita makers that work as food processors too.
2) Warranty – Always, look for a product that has a warranty or a replacement option for the entire appliance or even parts. With this in mind, you will have peace of mind, and you won’t feel helpless if the device has a problem.
3) Brand Value – Above all, having good quality products is a good feeling. And quality products come with a good brand. For the most part, you can choose from our recommended brands below, and don’t worry about your purchase. In short, we’ve done the dirty work, and all you have to do is enjoy your drink. Remember, the Best Blenders for mixed drinks always come with a brand.
1) Can kids use the Blender?
A) Unlike a Juicer, a blender might be a little more dangerous for kids to use. But certain brands have a safety feature which can be useful in a house with children.
2) Can I Use fruits and nuts in the Blender together?
A) Undoubtedly, the blenders mentioned above are very powerful. They can shave ice for beverages and, additionally, work as a juicer for leafy greens and hard foods like nuts. Therefore, you can blend a power shake with various fruits and nuts together without any worries.
3) Can I replace the Blades of the Blender if they get damaged?
A) Check out the product description on Amazon before making your purchase. Also, always choose a blender that has a warranty or replacement option.
There’s nothing more satisfying than having a blender make a round of drinks for your friends and family. Additionally, these machines can light up a party and grind your margaritas to restaurant standards. Even if you want to use the device every day after a workout, you absolutely can. Make sure you go through our buyer’s guide before making your choice.