Buyer’s Guide to Best Quiet Blender – Top 10 Recommendations with Reviews
If you wonder why quiet blenders are a growing trend, you probably never had to juice early in the morning or late at night. Many people prefer to have that delicious smoothie or a healthy shake right after a workout at sunrise. But, if you are going to crush ice and hard ingredients, you can be sure to wake up the neighbors with an ordinary blender. As an accessory, you can purchase a cover top for your mixer, which reduces the sound. Additionally, if you want optimum performance and quiet morning, you need to buy the best quiet blender in the market.
Types of Quiet Smoothie Blenders:
Two types of blenders hit the ‘quiet’ mark, and each of them has its pros and cons:
1) Portable Quiet Blenders: Portable blenders are small and handy to carry when you are travelling. Moreover, if you want to enjoy a smoothie on the go, you will be surprised as to how quick and quiet these machines can be. Also, they are great for people who need that instant rush of a protein shake in a gym, right after a workout.
2) The Home Blender: Whether you want to blend a smoothie or a margarita, the home blender is the most loyal mixer you can get. But, the quiet ones are your best bet because you won’t be disturbing anyone around you. And, with larger serving jars and maximum blending capacity, these are the best choice for families.
Best Quiet Blenders Available Online :
1) Vitamix 36019 36019-1 Vita-Mix Quiet One Blender – Vitamix takes the cake with this fantastic machine that’s quiet as a mouse, but blends like a lion.
2) Blendtec S885C2901-B1GB1A Stealth Countertop Blender – Blendtec Stealth not only gets the job done right but with it’s a sleek design, it gets it done in style.
3) Vitamix Counter Blending Station – The Vitamix blending station is your all-in-one Blender that does more than you’d expect and exactly what you need.
4) Blendtec Professional 800 Blender with WildSide+ Jar (90 oz) – Get that professional blender in the comfort of your home – The Blendtec Professional.
5) Kuvings Vacuum Sealed Auto Blender – The vacuum-sealed body of the Kuvings Blender minimizes sound production – You’d seldom know it’s on!
6) OmniBlend Omni-Q Commercial Blender – By canceling upto 80% of the sound made, the OmniBlend makes its way to our list of the best quiet blender available.
7) WantJoin Professional Commercial Blender – Soundproof has a new name – WantJoin Professional, the blender that gives you 100% smoothie and 0% sound.
8) Weston Sound Shield Pro Series 1.6hp Blender – The sleek and straightforward Weston Blender is your best bet to get the job done right.
9) WantJoin Professional Commercial low noise Blender – With its digital display and numerous functions, this blender is WantJoins pride and joy.
10) Hamilton Beach Professional Quiet Shield Blender – The Hamilton Beach Blender has a soundproofing shield and a variable speed dial that gives you the perfect texture for your blend.
Top 10 Recommended Quiet Smoothie Blenders
1) Vitamix 36019 36019-1 Vita-Mix Quiet One Blender
Vitamix brings you a machine that’s as quiet as a mouse and yet, grinds any ingredients you throw into it. Additionally, the on-counter blender is worth every cent and consists of a 48 Oz poly carbonate container. And, with six programs for blending, you can choose and get the best texture for your smoothie or juice. Furthermore, the cover that shields the sound from getting out is magnetically secured – this makes it incredibly safe and reduces cleaning time. Lastly, you can use the blender to prepare nut butter, sauces spreads, and so much more.
- Power: 120 V
- Easy to use and clean
- Super silent
- Magnetic securing of shield
Precautions: Secure the shield before using the blender. The magnetic lock will keep it in place throughout the process.
2) Blendtec S885C2901-B1GB1A Stealth Countertop Blender
Blendtec’s state-of-the-art Stealth counter top blender is nicknamed the Ultimate Quiet Commercial Blender. Firstly, the sound it operates at lets you have a normal conversation, and it does not compromise on the power used. Secondly, you can expect a perfect blend with the 442 pre-programmed cycles. Adding on, this Blendwizard runs on a 3.8 HP motor and churns through the toughest ingredients. To conclude, if you are looking for a user-friendly experience and a delicious smoothie without the loud noises, this is the blender for you.
- Ultimate quiet blending – stealth technology
- 2 quarts capacity jar
- The jar design pushes the ingredients back into the blades for perfect blending
- Lightweight, strong and easy to use
Precautions: Close the lid of the blender before covering it with the shield. This will avoid a mess and leakage.
3) Vitamix Counter Blending Station
Vitamix jumps back into the race for Best quiet Blender with the Counter Blending station. With 32 Oz capacity, this blender can create smoothies, baby food, nut milk, and so much more. You can be sure that all the parts are of premium quality and that you will have a perfect blend. Its easy to use and very easy to clean. Just add soap and warm water into the jar and blend for 30 seconds. The blender is extremely quiet so that you can use it freely at any time of the day.
- Weight: 18.5 pounds
- Comes in a sleek gray color
- Jar capacity is 32 Oz
- Easy to use
Precautions: Seal the lid of the blender before you use it. This will avoid a big mess.
4) Blendtec Professional 800 Blender with WildSide+ Jar (90 oz)
Blendtec’s Blenders are always a great choice, and with the Professional 800, they make a mark in the ‘quiet’ category. With 80% thicker and ten times more durable blades, you can expect the perfect blend for any ingredients you place in the blender. This professional over the counter blender is activated by 1-touch and is very easy to use. You can use it to prepare soups, crush ice, make juice, smoothies, ice cream, and more. There are six pre-programmed blend cycle options and the pulse for personal recipes. To clean the device, just add water and soap into the jar and blend. The machine operates at 11 speeds and comes with a Massive 90 Oz jar. It is also impact resistant and runs at 3.8 HP.
- Runs at 3.8HP
- Massive 90 Oz jar
- Multi-function: makes soups, juices, smoothies, etc
- Six pre-programmed blending options
- 11 Speeds
- Very quiet blending
Precautions: Choose the right speed to get the perfect texture for your blend.
5) Kuvings Vacuum Sealed Auto Blender
If you want to stop those noisy mornings with your blender cutting ice, the Kuvings Blender has a solution. With its unique vacuum-sealed container, the device runs a heavily insulated motor that has noised dramatically reduced. You can automatically adjust the blending options for smoothies or a sauce; its your choice. The blender design creates lesser foam and separates waste so you can immediately enjoy a drink without straining it. The device comes with a seven-year warranty and is a risk-free product. Its safe, easy t use and clean, and super sleek.
- Vacuum sealed noise reduction
- Auto-Blend options
- Waste separator and Reduced foam production
- 1700 W power
- Sleek, easy to use and easy to clean
- Seven Year Warranty
Precautions: Seal in the vacuum cover before blending. This will reduce sound by 90%.
6) OmniBlend Omni-Q Commercial Blender
With sound reduction up to 80%, the Omni-Q’s blender is constructed using the same material as aircraft windshields. This is a heavy-duty 3 HP motor running 2-in-1 stainless steel (6) blades that can grind the hardest ingredients you can throw into it. And it does it so quietly; you can have a conversation around it. The machine has 3-speeds and works with a 1-touch auto timer. It is moisture-proof and has a 50 fl Oz Jar. The lid can be locked down to avoid spillage, and it comes with a -year manufacturing warranty.
- Moisture-proof material
- SAA certified
- any lockable spill lid
- Six stainless steel blades
- Extremely quiet
Precautions: Set the timer for your blend to achieve the perfect consistency. Over blending may cause oxidation.
7) WantJoin Professional Commercial Blender
Using premium parts, the WantJoin Professional Blender comes from the highest professional standards. The sound shield reduces the noise output drastically. Additionally, the device works with a 1-touch timer and is perfect for blending smoothies, juices, shakes, and more. You can easily clean the machine using warm water and soap, by blending the two for 30 seconds in the jar. With a 20-inch blender jar, you can expect large outputs and a quiet environment to blend into. The cup has 3-layers and is part of the unique design. You have ten kinds of speeds to choose from, and it works at a whopping 45000RPM.
- 20-inch large jar
- Unique design that blends your ingredients to perfection
- Runs at 45000RPM
Precautions: Make sure you seal in the jar before closing the lid. This avoids a massive blending disaster.
8) Weston Sound Shield Pro Series 1.6hp Blender
With a peak, 1.6 HP motor, the Weston is a powerhouse blender that’s both sleek and silent. You can create a puree, grind, chop, or even mix ingredients with the dial’s turn. Its easy to use and easy to clean as well. The sound shield is unique, and it reduces the sound output by almost 90%. The speed control lets you get the best texture for your blend, and it comes with the 20-ounce jar, which you can use as a To-Go cup. The main blending jar of 32 Oz is also included. The blender comes with a 5-year limited warranty and customer support.
- 1.6 Hp motor
- Blends hard and soft ingredients
- The speed control dial is easy to use
- 20 and 32 Oz jars are provided
- 5-year warranty
Precautions: Seal the lid of the 20 Oz jar, and you can conveniently carry it along wherever you go. To clean the device, just add soap and water, and blend for 30 seconds.
9) WantJoin Professional Commercial low noise Blender
The WantJoin Commercial is a futuristic design that lets you blend in silence but comes with a digital display and auto blending options. The one-touch timer gives you the perfect blend for smoothies, shakes, crushing ice, and more. It runs at 220V, and the sound output is reduced due to the shield. This blender is perfect for commercial use and for occasions where you need to blend without creating too much sound. The 20-inch high jar is massive and perfect for serving an entire family.
- Digital Display
- 1-touch timer for a perfect blend
- Multi-function: Can be used to blend ice, smoothies, juice, soup, etc.
- 20 Inch high jar
- Runs at 220V
- Easy and safe to use
Precautions: Clean the blender after every use to avoid any corrosion.
10) Hamilton Beach Professional Quiet Shield Blender
Crushing ice and frozen ingredients is now so much more comfortable with the Hamilton Beach Professional Blender. This quiet, smoothie blender can run at the peak of 20HP and comes with a noise-dampening shield. The speed ranges from 3000 to 18000 RPM and can be used to create smoothies, juice, crush ice, or other products. You can use any of the four program settings to get the right texture for your blend. The machine comes with a 32 Oz shatterproof jar, which is BPA free, and it includes a tamper lid to blend dense ingredients. The unit is dishwasher safe, and very easy to use.
- Comes with a noise-dampening shield
- Runs upto 18000RPM
- Comes with a 32 Oz shatterproof jar
- Easy to use and clean
- Dishwasher safe parts
Precautions: Make sure you clean your juicer after every session to avoid leaving residue behind.
Buyer’s Guide To The Best Quiet Blender
Our list of recommended products has been chosen based on the criteria below. Make sure your purchase meets all the points mentioned below:
1) How Quiet is it?
Check the reviews of the product you are going to purchase. Some blenders might not be as quiet as you’d expect. Portable blenders are a great choice if you want absolute silence while blending.
2) How Powerful is it?
The product should be silent, but should also do what a blender does. Get a powerful blender that can cut through ice and hard ingredients, so you don’t have to squeeze or break the ingredients down for your smoothie manually.
3) Does it do more than Blend Juice?
A multi-functioning machine can do more than blend a smoothie. The best quiet blender should be able to make juices, baby food, prepare the dough, or even make salsas. Make sure you get more worth for your money.
4) Is it Easy to Use?
Do not purchase a product that has a complicated interface. Sometimes the simplest of blenders can be the best because they get the job done quickly. Check if the machine is easy to clean as well.
5) Does it come with a Warranty?
The most important part of your purchase is to make sure your machine has a warranty. The warranty allows you to use your machine without any hesitation, and you don’t feel stressed if something goes wrong.
With these points in mind, take a look at the products above and make your choice.
1) Should I purchase a portable or kitchen blender?
A) Make your choice depending upon your requirement. If you travel a lot or want a quick drink after a workout, the portable blender is your best bet. If you’re going to blend in larger quantities and for your home, the Best quiet blender you can buy is a kitchen machine.
2) What if my blender is still too loud?
A) Make sure you check the reviews of the product you are going to purchase. Also, check for a warranty to claim a refund if the product is not up to the mark. Our list of products above are sure to give you a delicious smoothie with minimal sound output.
3) Do quiet blenders blend as well as regular blenders?
A) Yes, quiet blenders are just as good as ordinary blenders. They come with perfectly fitting shields that block the sound from bursting out. They not only get the job done right, but they are also very convenient.
The quiet blender is a better choice than the ordinary mixer. Imagine preparing smoothies in the morning for your family without the roaring sound of your blender flooding the room. Choose a device thats easy to use, and you’ll be enjoying a delicious smoothie in no time!
- 10 Best Kale Juicers: Buyer’s Guide
- Best Juicers Under $100: Buyers Guide [Updated]
- Best Commercial Juicer for Leafy Greens – Top 10 Picks [Updated]
Isabelle Johnson is a fitness expert and yoga trainer with over 12 years of experience as a dietician. Her knowledge of nutritional facts has made her take to the web with her blog, Sprout and Press.
Isabelle lets her audience understand products used in the kitchen, which can improve your diet, add more convenient ways to juice, create smoothies, and do so much more. Her blog informs readers about the newest kitchenware and the benefits each ingredient brings to the table. In 2016, sproutandpress.com was founded to share her knowledge with the world and inspire a better, healthier tomorrow.