To blend the perfect protein shake, you need to make sure you have power and speed – the two significant factors to make sure your protein powder mixes well. If your protein powder does not dissolve completely, it could leave you with health problems related t your digestion and kidneys. Moreover, if you choose from the best blenders for protein shakes, you can be assured that your protein powder will dissolve completely and leave you with a nice thick shake for consumption. Adding to this, many dietitians and fitness addicts add fruits and other ingredients to their protein shakes, which increases the nutritional value of the drink.
- 1 Portable and Kitchen Protein Shake Blenders:
- 2 Top Choices for Protein Blenders Online:
- 3 Best Protein Blenders – Top 10 Recommendations
- 3.1 1) ALK Personal Counter top Blender for Milkshake
- 3.2 2) ALY Countertop Blender with Glass Cup
- 3.3 3) Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender
- 3.4 4) ALK Counter top Blender for Milkshake
- 3.5 5) Blendtec blender with Fourside Jar
- 3.6 6) ALK Professional Blenders Processor Shake Mixer Maker
- 3.7 7) Dash Chef Series 64 oz – Best Blenders For Protein Shakes with Stainless Steel Blades
- 3.8 8) CHENJIU Portable Blender
- 3.9 9) Cuisinart Hurricane Blender
- 3.10 10) Ninja Mega Kitchen System – Best Blenders For Protein Shakes
- 4 Buyers Guide: The Best Blenders For Protein Shakes
- 5 Tips To Make Your Protein Shake Better:
- 6 FAQs
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Recommended Reads:
Portable and Kitchen Protein Shake Blenders:
If you are travelling to the gym and need your protein shake immediately, you probably need a portable blender. They are very compact and handy. Additionally, you can use the quick and get the most of your protein shake right after a workout.
But portable blenders are limited by space. The kitchen top blender allows you to add more fruits such as bananas and apples, which increase the vitamins and minerals in your shake. Additionally, you can add more milk or water and add other supplements as well.
The kitchen blender restricts you to your home, but you can always blend your shake and take it to the gym. By using one of the best blenders for protein shakes, you can mix your protein blend at home and get the most from your supplement. Take a look at our list of the Best Blenders For Protein Shakes.
Top Choices for Protein Blenders Online:
1) ALK Personal Countertop Blender for Milkshake – With 7-variable speeds and titanium-plated blades, this blender makes its way to the top of our list.
2) ALY Countertop Blender with Glass Cup – Blending shakes, fruits, hard ingredients, and more has never been this easy! The ALY blender is a powerful kitchen companion.
3) Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender – For the smoothest purees and thickest shakes, Vitamix never lets you down.
4) ALK Professional Counter Top Blender – The eight blade assembly enables you to crush through the hardest ingredients, including ice, in seconds!
5) Blendtec blender with Fourside Jar – Blendtec gives you four programmed blending cycles and a one-touch mixer that gets the job done right.
6) ALK Professional Countertop Blender for Milkshake 9 Programs – ALK pulls out all the stops with this one of a kind digital blender that’s easy to use and extremely powerful.
7) Dash Chef Series 64 oz Blender with Stainless Steel Blades – The dash power blender lets you create a hot or cold smoothie in seconds, using hard or soft ingredients.
8) CHENJIU Portable Blender – Chenjiu lets you carry your protein shake with you to the gym, blend it up and gulp it down in an instant, anywhere any time.
9) Cuisinart Hurricane Blender – With automatic load sense technology, this sleek blender is one of Cuisineart’s best products yet.
10) Ninja Mega Kitchen System – With a 72-ounce crushing pitcher, you can blend two protein shakes in one go and store them in the ninja cups that come with your purchase.
Best Protein Blenders – Top 10 Recommendations
1) ALK Personal Counter top Blender for Milkshake
With seven blending programs and varied speeds, the ALK Personal Blender lets you process food or shakes irrespective of how hard your ingredients are. The stainless steel blades are titanium plated and four in number, giving you the best results money can buy. The 53 Oz glass pitcher is made of premium quality material and is resistant to high-temperature with its anti-break properties. The bottom glass jar is made of ceramic, free of any harmful chemicals or substances. We assure you 24/7 customer service with your purchase.
- Powerful Motor, Blends hardest ingredients
- Titanium plated blades
- 53 Oz Jar
- Made of premium quality parts
- 24/7 customer service
- Anti-break material
Precautions: Make sure you close the lid before blending your protein shake; otherwise, the liquid might cause a mess.
2) ALY Countertop Blender with Glass Cup
With a sleek design and an outstanding performance, the ALY counter top blender is a cut above the rest. From making protein shakes to purees, the mixer never fails to deliver. You can churn up ice for a drink or even use the blender to prepare margaritas for a party. With just the push of a button, the blending start and is complete is seconds. You can clean the blender by adding warm water and soap into the jar and blending for 30 seconds. Additionally, the machine is easy to use and comes with seven variable speeds for the perfect texture you need. The device also shuts down after 15 seconds. The jar is made of boron glass; it is scratch and break-resistant.
- Self Cleaning
- Automatic shut down.
- High boron glass jar: break-proof
- Eight blending options
- Multi-Functions: Smoothies, juice, baby food, protein shakes
Precautions: Make sure you clean the blender after every use to avoid any residue from getting stuck in the jar.
3) Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender
Vitamix brings you a blender that offers upto ten variable speeds so you can get the most precise texture your blend needs. You can also use the pulse option to chop or smoothen purees, salsas, or soups. The jar is a massive 48-oz container and is excellent for preparing smoothies for the whole family. Vitamix uses aircraft-grade stainless steel blades to handle the toughest ingredients put together and gives you optimum results every time which is why it is on our list of Best Blenders For Protein Shakes. Cleaning the device is also very easy – just drop in some soap and hot water, blend for 30 seconds, and your jar will be clean again. The machine comes with a 5-year warranty and a promise of quality from Vitamix.
- Comes with a cookbook and mini-tamper
- Self-cleaning Blender
- 5-year Full Warranty
- Aircraft-grade stainless steel blades
- 48 oz jar
- It lets you run ten variable speeds.
Precautions: Choose the right speed for your blend to get the perfect texture for your shake.
4) ALK Counter top Blender for Milkshake
The ALK Milkshake blender has a super sleek design and a powerful motor running on 1000Watts, grinding down the hardest of ingredients. With the 62 Oz jar, you can blend large quantities of ingredients along with your protein powder. The Crushing blades work well with ice, making puree, and even works well for frozen fruit. The eight blade assembly allows you to blend faster than ever, and it’s so easy to use. If you want to clean the motor, wipe with a damp cloth. For the jar, add soap and water into the jar and blend for 30 seconds immediately after using the machine.
- The machine comes with a massive 62 oz jar
- Crushes hard ingredients
- Leaves no trace of protein powder or chunks after blending
- Easy to use
- Very sleek design
Precautions: Choose the right blending speed for your beverage to get the perfect texture when in use.
5) Blendtec blender with Fourside Jar
With 1-touch buttons, the easy to use Blendtec Blender comes with four pre-programmed cycles including a pulse option and five manual speeds, allowing you to blend your ingredients in the manner you require. Blendtec will always be among the Best Blenders For Protein Shakes for so many reasons. You will have complete control of your blender, and the LCD screen shows you the remaining time and option you choose. The unique four-sided jar does not just spin the ingredients in circles, but it brings the elements down repeatedly, making sure it is all blended to perfection. Because of the flat sides, cleaning the jar becomes very easy.
Blendtec’s blades are patented and are stainless steel, with wings on the blades that give you the smoothest blend you’ve ever seen. The blades are dull, and this prevents you from getting cuts. The jar is 75 oz and ideal for a family of 4.
- Patented winged blades
- 75 Oz jar
- Easy to use and clean
- Bright LED screen
- 1-touch button functions
- Five manual speeds and four blending programs
- Unique four-sided jar – easy to clean and improves blending.
Precautions: To clean the jar, add in some water and soap, and blend for 30 seconds.
6) ALK Professional Blenders Processor Shake Mixer Maker
ALK lets you choose the perfect blending mode for your mix, from soy milk to soup; you can choose between nine functions. Each function guarantees you the ideal texture for your blend every time you use the machine. The titanium plated stainless steel blades can grind the toughest and hardest ingredients in seconds, giving you a deliciously thick shake instantly. With the 70 oz glass pitcher, the device lets you add more fruits into the mix and blends it perfectly, irrespective of the temperature. The product is made of 100% quality materials, which are all free of harmful substances.
- Nine functions and speeds
- 70 oz pitcher
- Free of harmful substances
- Produces a delicious shake instantly
- Easy to Use
- Self Cleaning
Precautions: Wash the jar immediately after every use to avoid leaving residue behind.
7) Dash Chef Series 64 oz – Best Blenders For Protein Shakes with Stainless Steel Blades
The Dash 6-point commercial-grade blender prepares your drink at 1400W and with a powerful 2.25 Hp motor. It can grind down hard ingredients like nuts and ice in seconds. You can make protein shakes, cocktails, smoothies, or even snow cones with this powerful machine. Irrespective of the temperature, you can use the device for melting cheese, chocolate fondue, etc. The device offers you eight pre-set programs and comes with a no-drip spout. The self-cleaning function makes it convenient to use 64 oz Triton jar come with a 1-year warranty.
- 64 Oz jar
- The machine comes with a 1-year warranty
- Temperature does not matter when using the device
- The jar has a non-drip spout
- Multi-functions: Melting cheese/ chocolate fondue, Smoothies, juices. Etc.
Precautions: Make sure the lid of the jar is tightly closed before blending.
8) CHENJIU Portable Blender
A portable blender that changes the game – The Chenjiu Blender, comes with six blades that offer incredible results. Among the Best Blenders For Protein Shakes which are portable and available online, this is our top recommendation. The saw tooth blades produce 22,000 revolutions a minute and make blending look effortless. For protein shakes, you can be assured that your powder and added fruits will be completely blended with no compromise. The cup is made of borosilicate glass, which is BPA free. It is easy to use and clean. The portable blender works at 16500 RPM and is powerful enough to crush ice. If the cup is separated from the base, it switches off. This safety feature makes the Chenjiu blender one of our favorites. You can charge the blender Via USB or use your mobile charger.
- Convenient for travelers, and immediate use after a workout
- Made of BPA free materials
- Safety switch-off Feature
- Blends in just 20 seconds
- Charged via USB cable
- Unique saw-tooth blades for quick mixing
Precautions: Do not overload the juicer. Fill it upto 3/4 with ingredients and blend easily.
9) Cuisinart Hurricane Blender
At peak, the Cuisineart Hurricane runs a 2.25 HP motor. This machine is powerful enough to crunch down the ice and hard ingredients in seconds. Expect a perfect protein shake blend every time you use it. The large 60 oz BPA-free Triton plastic jar comes with a soft grip handle that is convenient to use. The automatic loading-sense technology used can detect when there are ingredients in the jar, and you can blend using the pre-programmed controls – Low, High, and pulse. The LCD lets you choose the right timer, and the sleek design fits perfectly in your kitchen. To conclude, the machine comes with a 3-year limited warranty. With all these features, it isn’t hard to see how Cuisinart makes its way to our list of the Best Blenders For Protein Shakes.
- Bright LCD for checking and setting your timer
- Large 60 oz Tritan Plastic Jar (BPA-free)
- Easy to use and clean
- 3-speed settings
- Powerful 2.25 HP motor
- Limited 3-year warranty with the purchase
Precautions: Clean the jar with soap and water after every use. This allows you to use the jar without any residue left behind.
10) Ninja Mega Kitchen System – Best Blenders For Protein Shakes
Using the Ninja Mega Kitchen System, you are guaranteed a delicious shake in seconds. From smoothies to crushing ice, this blender uses 2 HP to blend down the hardest of ingredients into a drink. The 72 Ounce pitcher is perfect for making smoothies the entire family can enjoy. The parts are dishwasher safe, and self-cleaning is applicable. The 1500W motor base can also pound dough in 30 seconds flat. As a bonus, you will be getting a 30 recipe guide to get you started on your blending skills.
- Comes with a massive 72 Oz jar
- 2 HP motor, powerful enough for hard ingredients
- It can be used for making dough, smoothies, protein shakes, etc.
- Comes with a 30-recipe book
- Easy to use and clean
Precautions: Do not turn on the blender without making sure the lid is sealed down tight.
Buyers Guide: The Best Blenders For Protein Shakes
If you are thinking of buying a blender for your protein shake, use the
criteria below to determine if your choice is among the Best Blenders For Protein Shakes:
1) The Blending Power: You need to make sure your blender does not leave chunks of protein or any added ingredients. The finer the shake, the better you can digest it and enjoy its benefits.
2) Multi-Function: Get a blender that does more than blend your protein shake. The best mixers can be used to make a smoothie or even mix fruits with your protein shake. Make sure you get a blender that does more than you need.
3) Ease of Use: Do not get a very complicated blender. If you need a protein shake, you will need it quickly and done right. Find a simple blender that does the job.
4) Warranty: If your blender comes with a warranty, you can use the machine without any worry or hesitation. Additionally, you can return the product in case of defects, and the warranty acts as a sign of trust between you and the company.
5) Blender Size: It is essential to have a large blender so you can add more ingredients to your protein shake. Even if you decide to add peanut butter or bananas, the extra volume in a large jar can make a big difference.
Tips To Make Your Protein Shake Better:
If you are new to the world of protein shakes, you should remember – there are no limits to making your drink. Total fitness experts believe in preparing a flavorless protein powder with nothing but water or skimmed milk. But if you add fruits such as strawberries or bananas, the nutritional value of the shake will increase.
- Make sure there are no lumps while blending your shake. Undissolved whey protein is hard to digest.
- Add the recommended amount of milk or water depending upon the amount of powder you add to the blend.
- You can always blend two drinks at one go. Blenders with separate containers can help you store the drink for later use.
1) Can I add Hard ingredients like nuts into my shake?
A) Yes! In fact, adding more fruits and nuts will increase the nutritional value of your shake. Make sure you have a powerful blender that can grind the ingredients into a nice thick shake so that you do not have to blend twice.
2) How do I clean my blender?
A) Most blenders are dishwasher safe. But the most reliable method for cleaning any blender is to add warm water into the jar (3/4th the level of the jar) and soap. Blend the two ingredients for 30 seconds right after using the machine. This will remove any residue from your blending cycle.
3) Is there a quiet alternative to blending?
A) You can get a sound shield for your blender to reduce the sound. But if you want to go ‘noise-less,’ take a look at our top picks for the Best Quiet Blenders available online by clicking here.
Make sure your protein blender meets all the criteria mentioned above and do not settle for anything less. It is essential to make sure your protein is of good quality, so it blends well. Also, get a blender that can drag down the ingredients and mix it correctly so that you don’t end up with chunks in your shake. Do not settle for anything less than the Best Blenders For Protein Shakes.
- 10 Best Kale Juicers: Buyer’s Guide
- Best Juicers Under $100: Buyers Guide [Updated]
- Best Commercial Juicer for Leafy Greens – Top 10 Picks [Updated]
Austyn Goveas is a fitness fanatic and a diet specialist with over 7 years of experience in physique transformations. His knowledge of nutritional facts has made him take to the web, sharing tips to help you improve your lifestyle. He enjoys writing about the newest kitchenware and letting his audience understand the products used in the kitchen, the latest appliances and gadgets, to add more convenient ways to juice, create smoothies, and do so much more.