Health is the newest trend hitting the modern world. As a result of this, people are looking for more unique ways to stay fit and keep a healthy diet. One of the best ways to stay healthy is to have a lot of liquids, especially in the form of juices. Fresh fruit juices are a household favourite at any time of the day, and as a result, stainless steel juicers are more than just an appliance. That is to say; they are a part of everyday life.
Americans need juicers because orange juice is a welcoming morning drink among the lot. Around the world, nutritionists spread the word about juices and their nutritional value. Because the fact of the matter is that different juices have different benefits and help cure various diseases, as well. A lot of people substitute their meals for liquids as a means of losing weight quickly. Consequently, they look for more convenient ways to prepare juice. Let’s look at some of the best stainless steel juicers online and their benefits.
- 1 What Are Stainless Steel Juicers?
- 2 Types of Stainless Steel Juicers
- 3 Top 8 Stainless Steel Juicers Online
- 3.1 1) Zulay Kitchen Lemon Squeezer Stainless Steel
- 3.2 2) Lu Cucina Citrus Juicer & Strainer – Stainless Steel
- 3.3 3) OldPapa Heavy Duty Single Press Juicer
- 3.4 4) Breville 800CPXL Die-Cast Stainless-Steel Motorized Citrus Press
- 3.5 5) AICOK Orange Juicer Electric Citrus Juicer with Humanized Handle
- 3.6 6) Breville BJE830BSS1BUS1 Juice Fountain Centrifugal Juicer
- 3.7 7) Vollum Manual Fruit Juicer – Commercial Grade Home Citrus Lever Squeezer
- 3.8 8) Zulay Professional Citrus Juicer – Manual Citrus Press and Orange Squeezer
- 4 FAQs
- 5 Conclusion:
- 6 Topics You May Also Like :
What Are Stainless Steel Juicers?
As the name indicates, the Juicer is a simple device used to turn fruits or vegetables into juices. They are great for runners and fitness freaks who love to have a cold beverage after a workout. As a plus, the device is stainless steel and easy to clean. It has an opening from where you can insert the fruit and an outlet that collects the juice. And finally, the filter blocks the pressed fruit from falling into the juice.
There are two significant kinds of juicers – Manual and electric. The manual juicers are easy to use but require a little effort and time. At first, You have to insert the fruit and, depending upon your model, press or turn a valve to squash the fruit.
The electric model is more commercial in nature. The reason is, the speed and ease of turning fruit into juice make it a time saver and a faster way to go. Remember, these juicers do not work like blenders that chop down frozen fruit, instead, they are perfect for citrus fruits like oranges, sweet lemons, and so on.
Juicers come in different sizes, and it is essential to find the right Juicer for your home.
Types of Stainless Steel Juicers
There are three types of juicers that people use daily. They sum up all the brands available online and help you understand which kind of Juicer is suitable for your household. The types of juicers are:
- Citrus Press: The smaller press, the citrus press, is the Best Juicer for lemon and oranges. This type of Juicer gives you more juice from your citrus fruit and stops seeds from being ground or falling into the liquid. It also squeezes the fruit entirely and gets into the end of the fruit pulp.
- Manual Juicers: Bigger than a citrus press, the manual Juicer is excellent for people who like to churn out their juice from the fruit. You can mix fruits inside the Juicer and make a smoothie or even slice up large fruits and throw them in. The manual Juicer has a filter that prevents residue from falling into the juice.
- Electric Juicers: The electric Juicer is great for vendors and restaurants that want to send out juices quickly. Unlike a manual juicer, you can’t monitor your juice maker. But most of the best brands have electric juicers that get the job done and save your time.
Let’s look at some of the best Stainless Steel Juicers online.
Top 8 Stainless Steel Juicers Online
We’ve created a list of the Top Eight Stainless Steel Juicers online. Here’s the list:
1) Zulay Kitchen Lemon Squeezer Stainless Steel
The simple and most efficient citrus squeezer, the Zulay Kitchen Lemon squeezer, is a stainless steel Juicer that you need in your kitchen. You can easily squeeze a lime into your drink or use it while cooking if needed. The device stops seeds and the skin from falling into your juice.
- Easy to clean
- requires minimal effort
- Dishwasher safe
- Sturdy, does not break when being used
- Not electric, thus, involves time
- Can only be used for lime
2) Lu Cucina Citrus Juicer & Strainer – Stainless Steel
If orange juice is your wake up drink, then you need the Lu Cucina Citrus Juicer. This Stainless Steel Juicer is easy to use and does not take a lot of effort. The orange is cut in half and placed on top. As you juice it, you will notice it gets all the insides of the orange perfectly.
- Easy to use
- Uses minimal effort
- Quick fix for making orange juice in the morning
- Easy to clean
- The filter stops seeds from falling inside the liquid
- Does not work on bigger fruits like watermelons
- You have to keep checking the juice content before proceeding to the next fruit
3) OldPapa Heavy Duty Single Press Juicer
If citrus fruits are not the only thing you juice every day, you need the OldPapa Heavy Duty Presser. This device allows you to press bigger fruits and provides the right amount of juice and pulp, which you can enjoy and substitute a meal. The Juicer has an inbuilt filter than stops any seeds from falling inside and goes well with any sliced fruit.
- Can squeeze any kind of fruit
- Great for making mixed fruit juices
- Works quickly
- Easy to clean
- Sturdy and Durable
- Suitable for home use only
- Only works on sliced fruits
4) Breville 800CPXL Die-Cast Stainless-Steel Motorized Citrus Press
As we get into the electric side of things, the motorized citrus press is an answer to saving time. You can run the Juicer and get the job done quickly, and this works wonders when your kids are late for school. Additionally, the motor is quiet and produces incredible results.
- Easy to use
- Quiet motor
- Squeezes out the fruit completely
- Great for saving time
- Can only be used for oranges and other citrus fruits
5) AICOK Orange Juicer Electric Citrus Juicer with Humanized Handle
This Juicer is both easy to use and super silent. You would never guess that it’s motorized. The handle on top allows you to press down the fruit as it is processed quickly. The Juicer is easy to clean and works wonders for parents who have things done before heading to work every morning.
- Sleek and elegant design
- Very easy to use
- Perfect juice with no residue or pulp
- Easy to clean
- Can only juice citrus fruits like oranges
- Needs to be cleaned immediately after use
6) Breville BJE830BSS1BUS1 Juice Fountain Centrifugal Juicer
This Juicer is larger than the usual motorized unit. The product is large and a fantastic appliance that juices any fruit that you put into it. In addition to this, the device has speed settings and comes with an outlet pipe connected to a jug. It is a quick and easy way to store large amounts of juice for later consumption.
- Juice any kind of fruit
- Sturdy and heavy
- Silent motor
- Different speed settings for juicing
- Has an external jug showing how much quantity of juice you have produced
- Cannot run without electricity
- Cleaning the appliance takes a long time
7) Vollum Manual Fruit Juicer – Commercial Grade Home Citrus Lever Squeezer
This great appliance is a great way to juice your citrus fruits. It is safe for kids and produces juice by squeezing down the fruit into the filter. You can collect the liquid in a glass placed below the filter.
- Easy to use
- Can be used by kids
- Sturdy and strong
- Quick to get the job done
- Minimal effort required
- Clean the filter immediately to avoid residue
- It is a tall appliance that requires a lower surface
- Can only be used on citrus fruits, grapefruit, and pomegranate, or similar fruits
8) Zulay Professional Citrus Juicer – Manual Citrus Press and Orange Squeezer
The Zulay Professional is a household wonder that presses the most juice possible out of the fruit. Firstly, you place the fruit over the filter. Secondly, You can squeeze down using the big handle. And finally, you get a nice big glass of your favourite juice at any time of the day.
- Hand Press has a comfortable grip
- Can be used by kids
- Easy to clean
- Sturdy, has rubber grips to hold it in place
- Needs to be placed on a lower surface
- Can only press citrus and similar fruits
Q: Will the juicer handle large-sized fruits?
A: Depending upon the size of your Juicer, you can insert fruits accordingly. We recommend slicing or dicing the fruits before juicing them so that there are no chunks of fruit left untouched in the Juicer.
Q: How do I clean the Juicer?
A: Wash down the Juicer immediately after use to avoid a sticky situation. What we mean is, the fruit residue inside the Juicer will be washed out. If you purchase a juicer with removable parts, you can clean each section individually. Use soap and water just as you would clean a utensil.
Q: Should I get an electric Juicer?
A: No doubt, an electric juicer is easier to use and saves time. But the manual Juicer can run without electricity, and you can monitor your juice for chunks. The electric Juicer is also more expensive than a manual one.
Q: Which size juicer is the best?
A: There are several sizes and types of juicers. First, the citrus juicers make squeezing oranges and lemons easier, and a result are more convenient to use. Secondly, the Larger juicers make it easy to press other fruits and help you get better consistency for your juice. In other words, the large Juicer is more flexible with the number of fruits it can use. Check out the range of products above in the product list section and choose the best size suitable for your daily use.
A juicer is a great appliance to purchase. You can keep a healthy lifestyle or even make an excellent drink for your children. Some juicers can also make a nice smoothie or milkshake. Make sure you choose a durable juicer from a good brand by checking the reviews on the vendor site.
Topics You May Also Like :
- Best Steam Juicers Machine Reviews
- The Best Slow Blender Machine Reviews of 2020
- 8 Best Hand Press Juicers – The Ultimate Guide [Updated]
Austyn Goveas is a fitness fanatic and a diet specialist with over 7 years of experience in physique transformations. His knowledge of nutritional facts has made him take to the web, sharing tips to help you improve your lifestyle. He enjoys writing about the newest kitchenware and letting his audience understand the products used in the kitchen, the latest appliances and gadgets, to add more convenient ways to juice, create smoothies, and do so much more.