Juicers come in all shapes and sizes. So why opt for Hand Press Juicers? People choose electric juicers to save a little bit of time. But when you want to make it count, the manual Juicer is the way to go. The fastest Juicer among the manual ones is the hand press juicer. That is to say, the device can churn out a healthy drink for you and your family in seconds with very little force. Additionally, this Juicer works very well for people who want to opt for a healthy diet and make every meal count. Fitness experts often suggest replacing a meal with juice.
Health is in fashion, and people want new, more convenient ways to get their meals in order. Runners and athletes love having juices right after their workout. Majority households in the USA choose orange juice instead of coffee to start their day. It keeps them awake and ready for anything. The fastest way to get the liquid in your glass is by using a hand press juicer. The secure device can squeeze every inch of the fruit and give you a well-deserved juice in mere seconds.
What is a Hand Press Juicer?
The ordinary citrus squeezer requires a lot of effort. You have to place the cut fruit over the device and then twist it until all the juice is out. This takes a lot of time and can be a problem when you are in a hurry. A hand press juicer can solve this issue. If you have kids and need a quick fix, the hand press Juicer is the best choice. You can place oranges, pomegranates, grapefruit, grapes, or any other fruits inside the Juicer and press down to get a glass of fresh goodness.
The hand press Juicer has a handgrip which pushes the fruit into the filter and produces juice. The filter has a cone-shaped instrument that the fruit presses up against, and the whole fruit is thoroughly squeezed. You can place a glass under the filter and enjoy your beverage. The device is easy to use, even for kids. What’s more, some of the designs are very sleek and can be a sight to see in the morning. The Juicers come in different sizes – Big, Large, and XL. Restaurants often choose the bigger size to dish out juices as and when required.
Top 8 Hand Press Juicers Online
We’ve created a list of the Top Eight Hand Press Juicers online. Here’s the list:
1) Switol Manual Citrus Juicer, Commercial Hand Orange juice Squeezer
The fastest way to get juice in just three steps – Cut the fruit in half, place it in the JuicerJuicer, squeeze. It has never been simpler, and there is very little force required to complete the process. The product comes in a grey color and is elegant when placed in the right setting. The product is very reliable and lasts long. The filter can be cleaned with a cloth under running water.
- Heavy Duty product.
- Sturdy and has good grip
- Requires minimal effort
- Can be cleaned easily
2) Hamilton Beach 932 Commercial Citrus Juicer
The Hamilton Commercial Juicer is the classiest Hand Press Juicer available online. The sleek design and durability make it the most wanted product in its class. It is easy to clean and very sturdy on any tabletop. The black and steel design can go very well with a modern kitchen setting. You will fall in love with this one!
- Easy to use
- Uses minimal effort
- Quick fix for making orange juice in the morning
- Easy to clean
- The filter stops seeds from falling inside the liquid
- Sleek and brilliant design
3) ZENY Commercial Grade Hand Press Manual Juicer
Citrus fruits are a great way to start the day, and with the Zeny Hand Press Juicer, it just became more convenient to have them. This commercial-grade hand press can be used every day and has a removable cup for easy cleaning of the filter. The appliance is easy to use, and you can also train your kids to make a fresh glass of juice.
- Can squeeze fruits easily
- Very sturdy with grips
- Works quickly
- Easy to clean with removable filter
4) VIVOHOME Heavy Duty Commercial Manual Hand Press
Vivohomes Hand Press Juicer is the pinnacle of comfort. The grip can keep you juicing all day long with no trouble whatsoever. The Juicer is heavy and won’t move an inch while in use. Even children can use Juicer with ease. Switch to a Juice friendly diet with the Vivohome Hand Press Juicer.
- Easy to use
- Sleek design
- Squeezes out the fruit completely
- Great for saving time
- Can be used for oranges and other citrus fruits
- Less Expensive
5) CO-Z Commercial Grade Citrus Juicer Professional Hand Press
Add flair to your kitchen with this beauty. The Juicer comes in different colors to suit your background and is as efficient as it is sleek. The colors themselves make you want to use it more, which results in a healthier lifestyle. It is also easy to use and has a long handle which is convenient to use. Try it out today!
- Colorful design
- Very easy to use
- Perfect juice with no residue or pulp
- Easy to clean
- Can Juice oranges, lime, lemons, and pomegranates
- Needs to be cleaned immediately after use
6) Zulay Professional Citrus Juicer – Chrome Finish Manual Citrus Press
With a brilliant chrome finish, this Juicer has an elegant look in almost every kitchen setting. Zulay is a name you can trust, and the durability of the product is notable. The reviews speak for themselves. Get yours today form the link below.
- Sturdy and heavy
- Heavy duty with reliable grips
- The chrome finish looks wonderful
- Easy to use
- It does not require electricity.
7) Vollum Manual Fruit Juicer – Commercial Grade Home Citrus Lever Squeezer
This great appliance is a great way to juice your citrus fruits. It is safe for kids and produces juice by squeezing down the fruit into the filter. You can collect the liquid in a glass placed below the filter.
- Easy to use
- Can be used by kids
- Sturdy and strong
- Quick to get the job done
- Minimal effort required
- Easy to Clean
8) Zulay Professional Citrus Juicer – Manual Citrus Press and Orange Squeezer
The Zulay Professional is a household wonder that presses the most juice possible out of the fruit. You can squeeze down using the big handle and get a nice big glass of your favorite juice at any time of the day.
- Hand Press has a comfortable grip
- Can be used by kids
- Easy to clean
- Sturdy, has rubber grips to hold it in place
Advantages of Hand Press Juicers
The Hand Press Juicer comes with several benefits that put it on top of the market. It is easy to use and suitable for both households and restaurants needs to create a nice glass of juice. Let’s look at the advantages of the device:
- The device can run without electricity. You can manually press down the fruits into a glass.
- The entire product is sturdy. The best brands offer grips at the bottom of the Juicer to keep it from moving.
- The Juicer is easy to use, and children can use them. Be sure to train them first.
- The Hand Press Juicer lets you apply the right amount of force on the fruit, which makes you get every last drop into the glass below.
- The filter is easy to clean. Stainless Steel Juicers once rinsed out thoroughly can be reused immediately.
- You can juice out several fruits, including grapefruit, pomegranate, oranges, lemons, etc.
- The device looks sleek in your kitchen, and you can always find the right design that suits your needs.
Q: Should I get a full Chrome or regular Juicer?
A: The design and material depend upon your needs. Both materials can get the job done, but you need to see what suits your kitchen better. It comes down to personal opinion. Check the range of products above to see what would be a better fit.
Q: How do I clean the Juicer?
A: Once you finish juicing, immediately rinse out the filter and crusher to avoid residue remaining on the product. The device can instantly juice your next fruit once done.
Q: Can I use the Juicer for watermelons?
A: You can use the Juicer for watermelons provided the watermelon chunks are diced and then placed in the Juicer. The original design is for grapefruits, oranges, lemons, and lime.
Q: Will there be pulp in my juice?
A: There is going to be a little bit flowing into your juice, but not so much that you would notice it while drinking. You can extract it from the filter if you like pulp in your juice.
There are several reasons why the manual hand press Juicer is better than an electric Juicer. The Hand Press Juicer is easy to use, simple in design and fits in any kitchen. The device can make a full glass of juice in a single press, and does not leave any part of the fruit untouched. They are much more economical than other types of juicers and require less effort to press down. Get yours today, and start your diet with a bang.
Topics You May Also Like :
- Best Commercial Juicer for Leafy Greens
- The Best Slow Blender Machine Reviews of 2020
- 8 Best Stainless Steel Juicers With Reviews [Updated]
Isabelle Johnson is a fitness expert and yoga trainer with over 12 years of experience as a dietician. Her knowledge of nutritional facts has made her take to the web with her blog, Sprout and Press.
Isabelle lets her audience understand products used in the kitchen, which can improve your diet, add more convenient ways to juice, create smoothies, and do so much more. Her blog informs readers about the newest kitchenware and the benefits each ingredient brings to the table. In 2016, sproutandpress.com was founded to share her knowledge with the world and inspire a better, healthier tomorrow.