What Makes Juicers For Leafy Greens Different From The Rest?
You are going to find that the most challenging product to juice are the leafy greens. They get stuck in every nook and corner, making it very hard to clean and extract the juice. But if you have a good juicer, a commercial juicer for leafy greens which produces good yield, you shouldn’t have a problem. Leafy greens are a favorite for sports and fitness enthusiasts who want to have a nutritious drink post a workout. These nutritious leaves are also suitable for growing children and detoxing.
Instead of spending a ton of money on ready-made juices, you should try getting a juicer and do it at home.
Juicer Requirements For Commercial Use:
When using a juicer for commercial use, you need to make sure you grind the pulp and extract maximum juice. Slow masticating Juicer works well in these circumstances. These juicers grind the leaves to a pulp, extracting every drop of liquid from the product. It keeps the pulp aside and prevents the oxidization of the juice. This means the juice retains all the nutrition for a long time. Slower machines are the best choice for juicing ingredients like ginger as they make sure every drop is out of the pulp at the end of the process.
You can also use a centrifugal Juicer, which has a cutter that processes the ingredients to make juice faster. The juice is nutritious, and these juicers are durable. You’ll also find these juicers easy to clean as the juice travels through a mesh, and the pulp remains in the Juicer. Take a look at our picks in the race for the title of Best Commercial Juicer for Leafy Greens.
Top Ten Best Commercial Juicers for Leafy Greens
1) KOIOS Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor Machine – The incredible KOIOS juicer produces less than 60 db sound and churns out nutritious juice every single time.
2) Juicer Machines, Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer – With the seven-segment spiral opening, Aicoks juicer machine is an excellent choice for extracting juice every day.
3) CIRAGO Juicer Machines, Slow Masticating Juicer – The CIRAGO juicer helps you hold the nutritional value of the fruits without worrying about taste.
4) Aobosi Slow Masticating juicer Extractor – The Aobosi is one of the best multi-purpose juicers available in the market.
5) Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain – The heavy-duty juice fountain from Breville comes with a centered knife blade and a 700-watt motor. But don’t worry, it’s incredibly safe.
6) Mueller Austria Ultra Juicer Machine Extractor – Mueller’s ultra juicer gives you everything you need from a large chute to a stunning design.
7) Slow Masticating Juicer, Aicok 2020 – With the newest model, Aicok 2020 is a fitness enthusiast’s best choice for a juicer.
8) Hamilton Beach Juicer Machine, Big Mouth 3” Feed Chute, Centrifugal, Easy to Clean, BPA Free, 800W, (67601A), Black – The Hamilton Beach Juicer is an easy to clean centrifugal Juicer, with a BPA Free design, and a three-inch mouth.
9) BELLA (13694) High Power Juice Extractor – The powerful Bella Juicer turns all your vegetables, fruits, and leafy greens into the liquid quickly, and maintains nutritional value.
10) Juicer Juice Extractor, Aicook 2020 Upgrade – The upgraded Aicook Juice extractor is your best bet for fast, nutritious, and healthy juice, every day.
Best Commercial Juicers For Leafy Greens – Review
1) KOIOS Slow Masticating Leafy Greens Juicer Extractor Machine
The incredible KOIOS juicer produces less than 60 db sound and churns out nutritious juice every single time. The masticating Juicer has a speed of 80 rpm, prevents oxidization, and keeping those leafy greens juiced up and high in minerals. With a seven-level spiral system, its one of the best commercial juicers for leafy greens.
- Minimal heat produced at 80rpm
- Produces high quality, nutritious juice
- Lifetime support for parts and service
Precautions: The product has a small chute. Make sure you don’t overload the greens into the device.
2) Juicer Machines, Aicok Slow Masticating
With the seven-segment spiral opening, Aicoks juicer machine is an excellent choice for extracting juice every day. The product has a filter to separate the juice from the pulp and works with less than 60 db sound production. It’s got the basics right which is why it’s on our list for Best Commercial Juicer for Leafy Greens. You can operate the device while everyone’s asleep and enjoy your healthy glass of juice at any time of the day. It also comes with two-year quality assurance and assistance.
- UL and ETL certification
- Easy to use and clean
- Reverse function allows you to unclog the device quickly.
Precautions: Do not use the device for more than 20 minutes to avoid any damage to the motor.
3) CIRAGO Juicer Machines, Slow Masticating Juicer For Leafy Greens
The CIRAGO juicer helps you hold the nutritional value of the fruits without worrying about taste. This Juicer is a favorite and works wonders which is why we’ve put it in our list for Best Commercial Juicer for Leafy Greens. With a high density 304 filter, it’s not hard to see why this device is one of the best commercial juicers for leafy greens. Additionally, the machine is silent and comes with a two-year warranty.
- Less than 60 db sound produced
- Two-Year product warranty and lifetime support
- Seven spiral Masticating Juicer with high-density filter
Precautions: Use the reverse function to make sure the device unclogs itself and yields more juice.
4) Aobosi Slow Masticating juicer Extractor
The Aobosi is one of the best multi-purpose juicers available in the market. The device is extremely safe to operate and easy to use. Expect maximum retainment of minerals, vitamins, and essential elements of the juice when you use this product. It is slow, but it is a marvel when it comes to juicing. The product comes with a one-month free trial and lifelong support.
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Lifelong support
- Uses high-quality TRITAN material to anti-oxidize juice
Precautions: The device has a safety lock design. When assembling, make sure the locks are in place for best use.
5) Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain
The heavy-duty juice fountain from Breville comes with a centered knife blade and a 700-watt motor. But don’t worry, it’s incredibly safe. With a three-inch feed tube, you don’t have to worry about the ingredients overloading. The micro-mesh allows 40% more vitamins to be extracted. It also comes with a one year warranty.
- Operates at 14000 rpm for maximum extraction
- Collects pulp at the bottom to save counter space
- Three-inch chute to prevent fruits from piling up or overloading the Juicer.
Precautions: The product starts to leak from the sides after months of use. Contact the support for replacing parts and servicing.
6) Mueller Austria Ultra – Leafy Greens Juicer Machine Extractor
Mueller’s ultra juicer gives you everything you need from a large chute to a stunning design. The Juicer works at 60rpm and helps retain 60% more minerals and vitamins than any other juicer in the market. With the maximum extraction of juice possible it is easily in the race for the Best Commercial Juicer for Leafy Greens. The product is safe to operate and offers a two-year warranty.
- Brand quality and trust – Mueller Austria.
- Anti-drip design.
- Two-year warranty and additional two-years warranty if you register with the manufacturer.
Precautions: If the product is not installed and attached correctly, the safety feature will prevent it from working.
7) Slow Masticating Juicer, Aicok 2020
The Best Commercial Juicer for Leafy Greens is the machine that works slowly, extracting every ounce of juice from the ingredients. With the newest design, Aicok 2020 is a fitness enthusiast’s best choice for a juicer. This FDA approved device comes with three different filters for different ingredients. With its ultra-slow speed, you can expect to retain the maximum amount of proteins, minerals, and vitamins.
- Three Strainers for different ingredients
- Ultra-slow extraction
- Lifelong technical support
Precautions: The feeder mouth is a little small. You need to cut the greens and fruits to avoid any kind of overload.
8) Hamilton Beach Juicer Machine, Big Mouth 3″ – Commercial Juicer for Leafy Greens
The Hamilton Beach Juicer is an easy to clean centrifugal Juicer, with a BPA Free design, and a three-inch mouth. You can make juices quickly, and with the detachable parts, clean the entire device. The motor works at 800 Watts and is powerful enough to give you a nutritious glass of cold juice every single time. If you are looking for the Best Commercial Juicer for Leafy Greens, this could be it.
- Dishwasher safe parts
- Three-inch wide mouth, large enough to fit an apple
- Three-year warranty
Precautions: There is no foam filter to prevent foam from falling into the glass.
9) BELLA (13694) High Power Juice Extractor
The powerful Bella Juicer turns all your vegetables, fruits, and leafy greens into the liquid quickly, and maintains nutritional value. The pulp container is comfortable to remove and clean. Also, the locking clamp stops spillage, and you can find this sleek looking appliance fitting well in your kitchen.
- The 1000 Watt, two-speed motor can juice anything, with seeds or skin
- Comes with a splash-free lid and dishwasher safe parts
- You can add hard ingredients like beets or carrots to your leafy greens
Precautions: The product is a little louder than the others.
10) Juice Extractor, Aicook 2020 Upgrade
The upgraded Aicook Juice extractor is your best bet for fast, nutritious, and healthy juice, every day. The blades are corrosion resistant and send the pulp through a three-layer mesh filter to extract juice correctly. The device is easy t clean and saves you a lot of time. Additionally, the machine shuts down when it is overloaded; it’s super safe, which puts it on our list of Best Commercial Juicer for Leafy Greens.
- Non-slip feet stop the appliance from wobbling
- FDA certified
- Wide juicer mouth
- Two-year warranty with replacement on parts
Precautions: Wash your Juicer immediately after use to avoid mold forming in the storage unit.
Buyer’s Guide – Picking the Best Commercial Juicer for Leafy Greens
You can find the best juicers available in our recommendations above. How did we choose the? Here’s our buyer’s guide-
1) Warranty – There is nothing better than getting a warranty or replacement option for a juicer. This feature means you are getting the trust of the company. Additionally, it is good to incase the specific product has a problem.
2) Build – Buying a juicer that matches your kitchen can be pleasing to your eyes. Durability is essential, primarily, if you use it daily. Reliability comes with the brand and the products build.
3) Type – You need to know if you want a masticating or centrifugal juicer. Check out the description at the top of this post regarding both juicers.
1) Ease Of Use – Cleaning a juicer can take time and if annoying if it isn’t easy. Find a juicer that is easy to disassemble and makes juice at the press of a button. A juicer with a large chute and a motor is easy to use even for kids.
2) Oxidization – When you juice, you try to get the most of your product. The nutritional value of your juice dies with the application of heat or oxidization.
3) Cost – The most crucial point to note is the cost of your Juicer. A lot of juicers can make smoothies, sorbets, ice creams, and so much more.
Tips and Benefits To Juicing Leafy Greens Commercially
- Take it slow. You don’t have to cramp everything into the Juicer in one go. Try a different fruit or leafy green every day.
- The most significant problem people face with leafy greens is the taste. Spinach might be great when cooked, but as a juice, its the exact opposite. Try adding nuts, fruits, and other ingredients to cover the taste.
- Try cutting the ingredients into smaller bits before juicing. This allows your Juicer to work better without getting cramped.
- Also, add herbs to your juice/ smoothie and enjoy your healthy drink every day.
- In addition to all the above points, juicing leafy greens leads to weight loss and aids in fitness.
1) Should I buy a centrifugal or masticating juicer for leafy Greens?
A) Both juicers are great for extracting juice from leafy greens. They are both silent and work at different levels. Consider the points in our buyer’s guide to understand which product will suit you better.
2) Can I get replacements for the parts of my Juicer?
A) Check the description of the product you purchase. Most products have warranties and replacement options. Check our recommended juicers mentioned above for the best choices online.
3) Can I juice nuts and leafy greens together?
A) Try not to overload the Juicer when using it. Juice the softer ingredients first, then move to the harder ones. You can also add fruits to add flavor to your juice.
Now that you know your basics buy a juicer that suits your needs. If you want the Juicer for everyday use, maybe right after a workout, or even as a morning detox, our recommendations are for you. Make sure you read the reviews and compare the multi-functions. Also, choose a brand that you can trust in, as they come with replacement guarantees and durable parts.
Other Recommended Posts:
- The Ninja Blender Review
- The Best Slow Juicer Reviews of 2020
- Health Benefits of Juicing On Body And Skin
Isabelle Johnson is a fitness expert and yoga trainer with over 12 years of experience as a dietician. Her knowledge of nutritional facts has made her take to the web with her blog, Sprout and Press.
Isabelle lets her audience understand products used in the kitchen, which can improve your diet, add more convenient ways to juice, create smoothies, and do so much more. Her blog informs readers about the newest kitchenware and the benefits each ingredient brings to the table. In 2016, sproutandpress.com was founded to share her knowledge with the world and inspire a better, healthier tomorrow.