Best Carrot Juicer Machines – Top 10 Recommendations, Buyer’s Guide and Benefits of Carrot Juice
Carrot Juice is a highly nutritious drink recommended by fitness and diet experts the world over. The juice from carrots can be used to boost immunity, build stamina and fight inflammations around your body. It works as a detox drink and contains all the essential elements needed to support your daily functioning. But to extract the right amount of nutrition from the carrot, you need to invest in the Best Carrot Juicer Machines. Read on to understand how we have chosen our top 10 carrot juicer machines and the benefits of drinking carrot juice daily.
Benefits of Carrot Juice
Carrots are a rich source of nutrients, especially when you have them raw. The press form a carrot is a healthier option compared to early morning hot beverages. It can also be used as a post-workout drink. Here are some benefits of drinking carrot juice:
- Boosts Metabolism
- Strengthens your immune system
- Your eyesight improves because of the antioxidants and Vitamin A
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Improves brain power and cognitive functioning
- Makes you feel refreshed after a workout
Let’s look at some of the Best Carrot Juicer Machines you can buy online:
Quick Picks – Best Carrot Juicer Machines
1) Tribest Slowstar Vertical Slow Juicer – At 47 RPM, this slow juicer gets you over 96% of the nutritional value of your ingredients in a glass.
2) Breville BJE830BSS1BUS1 Juice Founatin – A favourite among the juicer world over, the Breville never fails to satisfy.
3) Omega J8006HDS Nutrition Center Quiet Dual-Stage Slow Speed Masticating Juicer – Omegas nutrition centre does so much more than just juicing, giving you more value for your money.
4) Cuisinart CJE-1000 Die-Cast Juice Extractor – The 1000 Watt 5 speed juicier gets the job done quick and right.
5) KOIOS Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor Machine – Koios sets the standard for slow juicers with this brilliant machine that takes on even the hardest of ingredients.
6) Oster JusSimple 5 Speed Easy Clean Juice Extractor – Oster’s Juicer machine is easy to use and easy to clean – the best in convenience money can buy.
7) AMZCHEF Slow Juicer Slow Masticating Juicer Cold Press Juicer – The large chute lets you throw in fruits, whole, saving you time from chopping them up. What’s more? It squeezes out all the juice from the ingredients.
8) Masticating Juicer, Bagotte Slow Juicer Machine – A BPA-free juicier that works wonders with any kind of ingredients, especially carrots.
9) Taylor Swoden - Slow Masticating Juicer Machine, 55RPM – The slower the juicer, the better the juice – The Taylor Swoden juicer brings meaning to this statement with its 55RPM juicing capacity.
10) Juicer Machines, Jocuu Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor – The two-speed program lets you decide how well you need your ingredients juiced. Jocuss brings out the big guns with this one giving you a brilliant juicer at a fantastic price.
Top 10 Best Juicer For Carrots
1) Tribest Slowstar Vertical Slow Juicer
Working at a slow 47RPM speed, the Tribest Slowstar gets you maximum output with minimal oxidation and heat. This slow juicer is unique with a duo-blade auger that makes the juicing process quicker and easier. You can juice like a pro with this machine even if it’s your first time. That is how easy it is to use the tool. Besides juicing carrots, you can use the device to juice many other products and also prepare sorbets and salsas. The 200W motor and 2.5-inch chute opening make it perfect for home use. Additionally, the device comes with a convenient juice cap to prevent spillage. As a bonus, you get a 10-year warranty on your purchase for the best juicing experience.
- Slow 47-RPM juicing
- Duo-blade Augur
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- BPA-Free machine with 10 Year warranty
- Comes with a closing lid to avoid spillage
- Produces more torque with the 200W motor to prevent clogging.
Precautions: Make sure you clean your juicer after every session to avoid leaving residue behind.
2) Breville BJE830BSS1BUS1 Juice Fountain – Best Juicer For Carrots
Using Coldspin technology, Breville makes its way into our list of the best juicers for carrots. The stainless steel disc is surrounded by an Italian made mesh filter that makes sure your juice has no increase in temperature. This retains the nutrient value of the carrot juice. The chute of the device is 3.5 inches and is large enough to fit a carrot whole, saving you time that would be spent chopping them up. The machine is quiet with 40% noise reduction, so you don’t disturb people around while juicing in the early morning hours. These features make it one of the Best Carrot Juicer Machines available online. You can extract upto 70 oz of delicious juice upto five times faster than ordinary juicers.
- 40% more noise reduction
- Italian mesh and Unique stainless steel cutting disc
- XL 3.5 Inch chute
- Works 5 times faster than ordinary juicers
- 70oz juicing capacity.
Precautions: Do not overload the chute while in use.
3) Omega J8006HDS Best Carrot Juicer Machines Nutrition Center
Omega is a titan of the juicing industry and guarantees you a 15-year coverage over your juicers parts and its’s performance. With a slow juicing rate of just 80 RPM, the juicer restricts the growth of heat and oxidation, which leaves you with a glass of juice, rich in nutrition. By drinking carrot juice squeezed at this speed and these conditions, you can expect a boost to your overall health. You can also throw in other fruits and vegetables and even leafy greens for added benefits. As a nutrition center, the device lets you do so much more than just juice. You can turn nuts into nut butter or even use it to prepare frozen desserts.
- 15-year coverage over parts and performance
- 80 RPM slow juicer
- Multi-functioning nutrition center
- Trusted brand – Omega
- 5-settings for juicing at maximum efficiency
Precautions: Make sure you clean the machine after every use, especially if you juice leafy greens.
4) Cuisinart CJE-1000 Die-Cast Juice Extractor
The powerful Cuisineart Juicer uses a 1000-W, 5-speed motor that churns out a delicious glass of juice every time you use it. The 3-inch chute makes it easy for you to throw in full fruits or vegetables, instead of having to chop them down to size. The sleek design includes a blue LED control ring in the front and an anti-drip flow spout making it easy to use. The safety features such as the lock and lift system make it a juicer every family needs to have. Expect reduced foam and no pulp as the device has a 2-litre pulp container to collect all the waste.
- 2-litre pulp container
- Multi-function – Can be used to grind coffee and prepare smoothies
- Comes with a cleaning brush
- The device is easy to use and disassemble while being cleaned. It is dishwasher safe.
- 3-inch feeding chute
- 1000 W 5-speed machine for optimum juicing
Precautions: Make sure you choose the right setting to avoid over juicing your ingredients.
5) KOIOS Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor Machines
At 80RPM, the KOIOS slow masticating juicer is one of the best juicers online for carrots. With minimal heat buildup and a 7-spiral system, you can enjoy a super healthy juice at any time of the day. The unique juicing system lets you keep all the minerals and vitamins intact. Its simple to use and easy to clean. The device also comes with a brush and shovel to make cleaning easier. KOIOS is a brand you can trust, with its lifelong customer support that includes covering parts and performance of the machine. If you are looking for freshness in your juice and durability, this machine is the one you need.
- Durable, reliable and easy to use
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning
- Lifelong customer support for parts and performance
- Added reverse function for easy cleaning
- Unique 7-spiral system for maximum nutrient retention
Precautions: Use the reverse function after every session to get rid of hidden residue.
6) Oster 5 Speed Easy Juice Extractor
Juicing carrots at any time of the day is possible with the Oster 5-speed juicer. It’s easy to clean, simple to use and runs on a whopping 1000W of power. The extra-large chute fits in fruit and vegetables quickly and saves you time from needing to cut them up. You can juice large amounts of ingredients as the machine has an extra-large pulp collector. You can retain all the nutrients from your ingredients using the juice extractor and boost your body’s immunity. Use the five settings as required and make the most of your juicing experience.
- 5-speed settings
- Extra-large pulp collector
- Includes 32-Oz pitcher with froth separator
- Easy to clean and use
- Extra-large chute
Precautions: Select the right setting for your ingredients. If you overuse the machine, it will cause more heat buildup.
7) AMZCHEF Slow Juicer Slow Masticating Juicer Cold Press Juicer
The Amzchef slow juicer comes with a 3-inch chute, large enough to accommodate full fruits and vegetables without being chopped. It works slowly at 56RPM, leaving you with fresh juice that you can store for upto 72 hours, and not worry about it losing its nutritional value. The machine works at 60 decibels and squeezes fruits until you are left with dry pulp. The juicer is unique because of it’s 9-segment spiral augur which juices 95% better than ordinary centrifugal juicers. It’s also easy to install, use and clean. Lastly, you get a two-year warranty on your purchase and guaranteed to get a response within 24 hours if you have a complaint.
- Works at 56RPM
- 3 Inch large chute
- Juice squeezed can be stored for upto 72 hours.
- Produces less than 60 DB sound
- Comes with a 9-segment spiral auger.
- 2-year warranty.
Precautions: Make sure you clean out the auger and machine once you finish your juicing session. This prevents residue and corrosion.
8) Masticating Juicer, Bagotte Slow Juicer Machine
Bagotte’s masticating juicer is slow and reliable and one of the best masticating juicers you can purchase under $200. The device uses a 7-segment spiral opening with each cell, giving you maximum juice yield with every use. The product works at 80RPM, which is perfect for carrot juice, and it extracts 90% more juice and nutrients than ordinary juicers. You don’t have to worry about removing seeds when you use this juicer as it separates the waste from the liquid. The machine also lets you use the reverse function to clean the device after juicing. Al parts of the machine are dishwasher safe, except for the main machine. By producing less than 60 DB sound, the machine can be used during those early mornings or late nights without disturbing people around you. With 66 rubber anti-slip feet, the product is stable while juicing. Also, you can enjoy a 2-year warranty and lifelong customer support.
- Upgraded 7-segment spiral juicer
- Works at 80RPM
- Reverse function for easy cleaning
- Produces less than 60db sound
- 2-year warranty and lifelong customer support.
Precautions: Use the reverse function to avoid clogging while juicing.
9) Taylor Swoden Slow Masticating Juicer Machine
If you are looking for a slow masticating juicer that gives you juice rich in nutrients, you need the Taylor Swoden masticating juicer. The machine works at 55RPM, which is one of the slowest speeds available. This means there is almost no heat produced and no oxidation taking place. You can have your carrot juice with the same nutritional value as a raw carrot. You can also use the machine as a sorbet maker and get more value with your purchase. The device is easy to use and clean. With the large 3.4 inch chute, you can avoid clogging of ingredients. The 200W motor is quiet and can be used at odd times of the day. You can also use the reverse function to clean the machine if it gets clogged. Additionally, you have a 2-year warranty with your purchase.
- 55 RPM speed – Retains nutritional value
- Multi-function – Can be used to juice or create sorbets
- 2-year warranty
- 200W silent motor
- 3.4-inch chute (Anti-clogging)
Precautions: Run the reverse function on the juicer in the event of a clog.
10) Jocuu Slow Masticating Best Carrot Juicer Machine
The Jocuu masticating juicer is one of the Best Carrot Juicer Machines, because it has two settings – for hard and soft ingredients. You can attain the best texture of your juice with all the added nutrients by choosing your setting. The result is a nutrient-rich liquid that helps you boost your immunity and keep you fit through the day. The small chute is safe to use even for kids, and the low-speed silent motor produces less than 60 DB sound. The device shuts off every 20 minutes as a safety precaution. This feature ensures longer life of the machine. It comes with a brush and is easy to clean. Moreover, you get a 10-year warranty on the motor and 3-year warranty for all other parts of the machine.
- 10 Year motor warranty/3-year warranty on all accessories
- Lifelong customer service and technical support
- Convenient to use and clean
- Shuts off after 20 minutes of use
- Produces less than 60 DB sound
- Juices at 2-levels: hard and soft
Precautions: Clean out the machine after every use to avoid corrosion and residue from staying behind.
Buyers Guide To The Best Carrot Juicer Machines
If you think we played favorites, think again. The list of top products above meets all the criteria below:
1) Motor Power: Carrots are a hard ingredient, and it takes a ton of power to turn them into juice. The size of the jar also matters as more ingredients will require more power to blend perfectly.
2) The Chute Size: You can save much time if the chute of your juicer is large enough to fit the entire carrot. Otherwise, you will need to chop up the ingredients before use.
3) Convenience: Choose a juicer you can use quickly and clean easily. Make sure your juicer has a reverse function so you can get rid of the dry waste.
4) Warranty: The most trusted brands always give you a replacement or refund warranty. This way, you can use the device freely without worrying about it breaking down and being left in a loss.
5) More value for your money: Choose one of the Best Carrot Juicer Machines that does more than just juice. Many juicers work as food processors and can be used to make baby food or even nut milk.
1) Should I choose a masticating or centrifugal Juicer for Carrots?
A) Both juicers have their pros and cons. A masticating juicer retains more nutrients, and a centrifugal juicer works quicker. Masticating juicers squeeze out every ounce from your ingredients, whereas centrifugal juicers grind the ingredient using blades. Both juicers are great for ingredients like tomatoes or even carrots. Make your purchase depending upon your requirements. Our list of the Best Carrot Juicer Machines above can help you decide.
2) Is Brand Value Important or Reviews?
A) Both brand value and reviews are essential when you invest in a Juicer Machine. You will notice only the top brands have reliable warranties on their machines and the reviews state how good the product functions. Make sure you use due diligence when making this investment.
3) Can I Juice the carrot whole?
A) Depending upon the chute size of your device, you can juice your carrot either in cubes or entirely. Wash your ingredients and remove all debris before placing them in the juicer. Some of the Best Carrot Juicer Machines come with 3-4 inch chutes. These make it easy to juice.
If you are starting a healthy diet routine, juicing is a great way to get ahead of the game. It keeps you full and gives you all the nutrients you need throughout the day. Carrots are an essential part of a healthy diet, and carrot juice has numerous benefits. Choose the right juicer to make sure you gain optimal benefit from your ingredients. Make sure your juicer machine is in line with the points stated above. Happy Juicing!
- 10 Best Kale Juicers: Buyer’s Guide
- Best Juicers Under $100: Buyers Guide [Updated]
- Best Commercial Juicer for Leafy Greens – Top 10 Picks [Updated]
Isabelle Johnson is a fitness expert and yoga trainer with over 12 years of experience as a dietician. Her knowledge of nutritional facts has made her take to the web with her blog, Sprout and Press.
Isabelle lets her audience understand products used in the kitchen, which can improve your diet, add more convenient ways to juice, create smoothies, and do so much more. Her blog informs readers about the newest kitchenware and the benefits each ingredient brings to the table. In 2016, sproutandpress.com was founded to share her knowledge with the world and inspire a better, healthier tomorrow.