For those of you looking to burn that extra fat, Green tea is one healthy option because it increases the metabolism of your body. This is one of the reasons people want to buy the best kettle for green tea. Since you don’t wanna lose the essence of your green tea by buying a used or a damaged or low-quality kettle, just keep in mind to always order branded tea kettles. With a branded tea kettle you can be sure of the quality of your device because of the warranty that generally comes with it. Green tea is even more healthy when kettles used are environment friendly, so have a look at our list of best eco-friendly kettles in our post
Keeping these points in mind I have listed some of the best kettles for green tea. Do take a look!
- 1 Green tea Vs Black Tea
- 2 Japanese Green Tea
- 3 Summary list of Top 9 Best tea kettle for Green Tea
- 4 Top 10 Kettle for Green Tea – Detailed Review
- 4.1 1. Zojirushi tea kettle
- 4.2 2. OXO Brew Adjustable Temperature kettle
- 4.3 3. Cuisinart electric kettle
- 4.4 4. Capresso water kettle
- 4.5 5. Bonavita variable temperature electric kettle
- 4.6 6. Hamilton Beach glass electric kettle
- 4.7 7. COSORI Electric kettle
- 4.8 8. Miroco Electric kettle
- 4.9 9. Mueller Ultra kettle
- 5 Points to consider before buying a tea kettle
- 6 FAQs
- 7 Conclusion
Green tea Vs Black Tea
Before diving into the best kettle for green tea listing, we have a very important question to address. Which is better- Green tea or black tea? Well if you want an answer to that read this topic.
The main difference between green and black tea is the post-harvest procedure that the leaves go through. Allowing black tea to fully oxidize (become brown) is a common practice. Green tea, on the other hand, is steamed or pan-fired after harvesting to stop the oxidation (browning) process and keep the leaves green.
Of course, this is a simplistic description, and additional processing characteristics distinguish green and black teas. However, for this discussion, we’re just interested in learning about the major difference between black and green teas, and oxidation is the most important distinction to grasp.
It’s worth noting that oolong tea is a cross between black and green teas, having been given more time to oxidize than green tea but less time than black tea. Also, it is an era of modern technology so if you want some modern kettles we have collated a list of some of the best wifi kettles for you so that you can make just the perfect green tea.
Japanese Green Tea
Japanese tea is a diverse and fascinating world that is attracting a rising number of tea lovers in the United Kingdom. Green tea accounts for the great bulk of tea consumed in Japan. Green tea, from the most basic brews to the best green teas from Japan and other countries, is chock-full of health benefits.
It contains plenty of antioxidants for body function and protection, amino acids that help caffeine in brain function without the jittery ‘buzz’ of coffee, compounds that aid in weight loss and weight management, and anti-aging agents that are especially good for the skin, in addition to the small amounts of caffeine that some of us need in the morning to get started with the day. Apart from this gongfu brewing is also a really popular method of brewing any tea. Also, have a look at some of the best kettles for gongfu brewing.
Summary list of Top 9 Best tea kettle for Green Tea
1. Breville Tea kettle– Customers rave about how easy it is to operate and how well it controls the temperature.
2. OXO Brew Adjustable Temperature kettle– It’s cordless, with easy-to-read markings and a cool-to-the-touch handle.
3. Cuisinart electric kettle– The sleek PerfecTemp kettle has six temperature settings and holds 1.7 liters.
4. Capresso water kettle– This simple electric kettle is high-quality and will get the job done if all you need is an electric kettle to boil water.
5. Bonavita variable temperature electric kettle– This Bonavita electric kettle is the best for tea and my personal favorite due to its low price and high quality.
6. Hamilton Beach glass electric kettle– This electric kettle heats up quickly and can be tuned to a number of different settings.
7. COSORI Electric kettle– This model fits in most kitchens and gives you a lot of bang for your budget.
8. Miroco Electric kettle– It heats up quickly yet remains cool on the outside.
9. Mueller Ultra kettle– It’s a budget-friendly option that’ll get your water boiling just as quickly as the next kettle.
Top 10 Kettle for Green Tea – Detailed Review
- 1500-watt 2-quart kettle with 5 pre-set brewing temperatures for tea and more
- 360-degree stainless-steel directional base; clearly marked push-button control panel
- Hold Temp button keeps water at selected temperature for 20 minutes
- Boil-dry protection; water-level indicators on both sides; removable scale filter
- Measures 7-1/2 by 9-1/2 by 11 inches.Heating element in base allows for cordless pouring.Voltage: 110–120 Volts
I specifically like the stylish design of this product. This sleek kettle contains 1.8 liters of water and features water level indicators on both sides, automatic shut-off when the water is ready, and a 20-minute hold-temperature setting. The five preset brewing temperatures for various tea kinds are the most striking feature.
Green tea, white tea, oolong tea, black tea, and water can all be brewed at the perfect temperature for French press coffee. All of this is available at the push of a button. Also, it is one of the best for traveling. You can have a look at our post for some more such travel-friendly tea kettles.
Customers rave about the item, praising it for its ease of use, temperature control (as the name implies), and, most importantly, its ability to reliably create wonderful tea. However, some did not like its electromechanical design.
- 1500-watt 2-quart kettle
- 5 pre-set brewing temperatures
- 360-degree stainless-steel
- Hold Temp button keeps water at the selected temperature for 20 minutes
- Boil-dry protection
- Measures 7-1/2 by 9-1/2 by 11 inches.
- 360-degree stainless-steel directional base
- Ease of use
- Easy to clean
- Bad electromagnetic design
My Verdict: It’s 5 temperature settings for different tea varieties sets it apart from different other electric kettles!!
- The kettle boils up to 1.75 L of water faster than the microwave and safer than the stovetop, and water is heated and held for 30 minutes at your preferred...
- The backlit screen and one-dial interface allows you to easily choose the exact temperature in Degree Fahrenheit or Celsius, and let you know when chosen...
- Durable, BPA free borosilicate glass for thermal shock protection and water level visibility
- The kettle is cord free for easy transport when removed from 360 Degree swivel base, and has convenient ounce and milliliter markings allowing for precise...
- Nonslip, comfortable handle provides a secure grip and remains cool to the touch, and the lid opens slowly to control the release of steam and prevent hot water...
OXO has a long history of successfully combining good design with solid function, and this kettle is no exception. The OXO Cordless Glass Electric Kettle may be the right choice for you if you have a little extra money to spend and care about both form and function. The elegant kettle is mostly made of borosilicate glass, with black and stainless steel embellishments. It will look great in any modern kitchen.
The carafe’s heating base eliminates the need for a cord, and the soft-open lid prevents steam from escaping or hot water from splashing, making pouring easier. The glass carafe of the kettle contains 1.75 liters of water and includes easy-to-read measurement indicators.
You won’t have to worry about it boiling dry thanks to the auto-shutoff feature. In addition, you can also have a look at some other cordless kettles in our expert listings.
Customers have praised the device for its heating capacity as well as the model’s structure. However, they cautioned that it is not intended for individuals looking for a glass-free electric kettle and that the container has a rim that prevents it from totally emptying. On our website, you may also find some plastic-free electric kettles.
- Removable steel filter
- Glass is durable
- Easy to see the water level
- Cord storage
- Made of borosilicate glass
- Auto shutoff feature
- Easy to grip handle
- Rim in the kettle keeps it from emptying
My Verdict: This electric kettle is absolutely unique, with its elegant design and auto-shutoff feature. It’s too good to pass up!!
Meanwhile, we have collated some of the best glass tea kettles in our post. Don’t forget to visit!
- 1500-Watt stainless-steel cordless electric kettle with 1-2/3-liter capacity and concealed heating element. Dimensions-8.8 x 6.1 x 9.7 inches. Bpa free. Cord...
- 6 preset heat settings for steeping tea at just the right temperature; blue LED indicator lights
- 30-Minute keep Warm; 2-minute memory function; 360-degree swivel power base for cordless convenience
- Blue backlit water window; removable/washable scale filter; boil-dry protection with auto safety shutoff
- Concealed heating element to prevent mineral buildup. UC Cubic Feet: 0. 47
This sleek stainless steel electric kettle contains 1.7 liters and has six pre-programmed heat settings for steeping various types of tea at the right temperature, even if you can’t remember which tea requires which temperature. The water is ready when a blue LED flashes, and the 30-minute keep-warm feature keeps the temperature stable if you’re not quite ready to brew.
The kettle is free to move and pour anywhere because the cable is attached to the base, and the base swivels 360 degrees to keep the cord out of the way no matter where you keep the kettle. It boasts 1,500 watts of power and swiftly heats the water.
The kettle can be removed from the base for up to two minutes to pour water and then returned to keep warm; the base will automatically shut off after two minutes. The water window is backlit with a pleasing blue light, making it simple to see how much water is left in the kettle. In addition, you can also have a look at some other temperature-controlling kettles in our post.
Customers praised the rapidity and, in particular, the temperature settings. However, they were dissatisfied because the product did not perform as expected within the warranty time.
- 1500-Watt stainless-steel cordless electric kettle
- 1-2/3-liter capacity and concealed heating element
- Cord length: 36 Inches
- 6 preset heat settings for steeping tea at just the right temperature
- Blue LED indicator lights
- Removable/washable scale filter
- Boil-dry protection with auto safety shutoff
- Concealed heating element to prevent mineral buildup
- Easy to clean
- Easy to use
- Does not live up to its warranty period
My Verdict: The 6 pre-programmed heat settings and the blue LED indicator lights offer value to this device, making it worthwhile to purchase.
- PATENTED DESIGN: Exclusive stainless steel dome heater is highly efficient and boils water faster than a stovetop kettle
- GERMAN GLASS: Beautiful and durable heat-resistant German Schott – DURAN Glass
- SAFETY: Boil dry protection and automatic shut off for safe operation
- CAPACITY: Boils up to 48 ounces (6-cups) in less than 6 minutes
- EASY SERVING: Place kettle directly on the table or counter without using a heating plate
I appreciated how clear the heat-resistant glass carafe was. The H2O PLUS Glass Water Kettle is a functional household item with a stunning design that highlights the natural beauty of water. This beautiful electric kettle not only looks great on any counter, but it also boils water faster and consumes less energy than a stovetop kettle.
For safe operation, there is a boil dry safeguard and an automatic shutoff. The German Schott – DURAN Glass is both attractive and heat-resistant. If you are a restaurant owner and have been looking for some best electric kettles this might be the one to make your task easier. Besides this, we also have a list of some of the best electric kettles for restaurants in our post. Do take a look.
Many customers appreciated the heating capacity of this kettle as well the auto-shutoff function. However, some reported that the product did not live up to its warranty. One of the plastic lids broke after few months of use.
- Patented design
- German Schott Duran glass
- Boil dry protection and automatic shut off
- Boils up to 48 ounces (6-cups) in less than 6 minutes
- Easy Serving
- Heats faster
- Easy to clean
- The product does not live up to its warranty
My Verdict: This modest electric kettle is high-quality and will get the job done if you only need an electric kettle to boil water.
- Adjustable in one-degree increments between 140˚-212˚F (60˚- 98˚C).
- 1000 watts for quick heating
- Real-time temperature display
- Hold Button heats and holds at temperatures between 140˚-208˚F for up to 60 minutes. Temperature Set Button for quick access to preset brewing temperatures
- Count-up timer makes it easy to keep track of the brewing process
Whether you’re making pour-over coffee or the ideal cup of tea, this full-featured electric kettle from Bonavita warms the water to the exact temperature you need. This kettle is great for making all kinds of hot beverages thanks to thoughtful features like a 60-minute heat-and-hold and real-time temperature display.
The temperature probe is sealed with one piece of food-grade silicone within the kettle, which is stainless steel. Some of the iron kettles also might be a good option for you. Take a look at some of our expert listings.
Customers really appreciated its ” stainless construction, beefless design, commercial rating, and proven 5-year durability”. However, they did not like the plastic inside the water heating compartment, they thought it was unnecessary.
- Adjustable in one-degree increments 140°-212°F
- 1000 watts for quick heating
- The count-up timer makes it easy to keep track of the brewing process
- Gooseneck spout for precise pour control
- 1-year warranty
- Brushed stainless steel and BPA-free plastic
- Plastic inside water heating compartment unnecessary
My Verdict: If you’re a coffee or tea enthusiast, this barista-quality gooseneck kettle with superior temperature precision and ease of operation is a must-have.
Meanwhile, have a look at some of the best tea kettles for college.
- 6 one-touch temperature settings: The kettle’s six settings bring water up to the perfect temperatures to make green, white, oolong, black and herbal tea as...
- Keep Warm option: maintains the temperature of heated water for 30 minutes.
- Integrated safety features: automatic shutoff with boil-dry protection makes using a kettle safer than the stovetop.
- 1. 7 liter capacity: make water for one cup of tea or enough to serve a whole group.
- Soft blue illumination: after you’ve selected your temperature setting, a soft blue illuminating light lets you know hot water is on the way.
What attracts me most to this product is that it can be used for any type of tea or coffee. This electric kettle quickly boils water and can be set to six various temperatures, each of which is appropriate for a different type of tea. It is made of sturdy glass and has an auto-shut-off function for safety.
It contains 1.7 liters of liquid and has an auto-shut-off function for safety. You can serve hot tea or other beverages right at the table because the kettle easily lifts off the base and isn’t linked to the cord. A mesh filter is integrated into the spout and a broad hole for easy cleaning and a non-heating handle. When the kettle is on, it flashes a faint blue light, so you’ll always know it’s on.
Customers praise the kettle’s speed in boiling water, as well as its temperature control, ease of use, and cleanability. Despite its glass construction, the object is highly durable, with only a few reports of chipping or shattering. According to reviews, the lack of a push-to-open button on the handle is one of the only downsides.
- 6 one-touch temperature setting
- Keep Warm option
- Automatic shutoff with boil-dry protection
- 1.7-liter capacity
- Built-in filter
- Easy to see the water level
- Ease of use
- Easy to clean
- Automatic shutoff is unreliable
- No thumb latch to open the lid
My Verdict: The tea kettle stands out from the crowd because of its six one-touch temperature adjustments and built-in filter. This is a product worth purchasing!!
For better comparison compare them with the best gas stove tea kettles to understand which is better.
- Designed in California. Made with the finest quality borosilicate glass which resists scratching and scuffing, healthier than others because all the water...
- Safe Tech & Auto Shut Off: Features British STRIX thermostat technology, auto shut-off within 30s after the water is fully boiling. Boil-dry safety feature...
- Great Addition to Your Kitchen: knows that your kettle is in the process of boiling when the Blue LED Indicator is on, simple design looks lovely on your...
- Quick Boil: water heats up quickly in 3-7mins, a great choice to replace your microwave, stove or your old kettle. Perfect match for Coffee, tea, oatmeal, pasta...
- Wide Mouth & Easy to Clean: a wide mouth means both easy cleaning and filling, it allows for easy access to clean those deposits or "rust" away with vinegar or...
This model is a terrific value buy that will fit in most kitchens. The 1.7-liter capacity of the Cosori Glass Electric Kettle is comparable to typical stovetop kettles, allowing you to fill your teapot or French press. Also, have a look at some of the best stovetop kettles for more options for your green tea. It also has a dependable automatic shutoff to protect against dry boiling.
You’re entirely cordless when you’re not linked to the base. The kettle rotates 360 degrees, allowing for precise water measuring as well as easy pouring and dispensing. You may also make a variety of drinks with Cosori tea kettles, such as espresso, milkshakes, Turkish tea, green tea, Americano, and so on. While we’re on the subject of Turkish tea, have a look at some additional possibilities for the best Turkish tea kettles and make your own decision.
With over 14,000 ratings and a near-perfect average, the COSORI is a convenient solution for everyone who appreciates the fresh, clear taste of water cooked in a glass. Furthermore, the large hole facilitates filling and cleaning. According to some assessments, however, rust patches develop with time.
- Designed in California
- Safe Tech & Auto Shut Off
- British STRIX thermostat technology
- Great Addition to Your Kitchen
- Blue LED Indicator
- Quick Boil
- Wide Mouth & Easy to Clean
- Easy to use
- Borosilicate glass
My Verdict: A great addition to your kitchen with the latest Strix thermostat technology. It is a product you don’t want to miss!!
- 100% Stainless Steel Interior: The double wall kettle liners, inner lid, spout & rim are made of food-grade 304 stainless steel, all plastic is 100% BPA free...
- Extra-Safe Double Wall Design: The electric kettle’s double wall system made of quality PP material clad with stainless steel to resist scratching and...
- Fast Boiling Electric Kettle: Boil a full 1. 5L / 8 cups in only 6-7 minutes, conveniently prepare hot tea, delicious cocoa, or instant soup and saving time for...
- Easy Access Kettle Spout: A wide spout and opening for easy filling and keeping the kettle hygienically clean
- Extraordinary Safety: The electric tea kettle features British Strix thermostat technology, auto shut-off, to ensure user safety, energy saving, and durability
This product’s best feature is that it is constructed entirely of stainless steel and is BPA-free. It’s composed of double-wall stainless steel, which helps water boil faster and stay hotter for longer while remaining cool to the touch and safe to use even while the water is boiling. Second, it’s a good size (it holds enough water for approximately eight cups of tea) without being too big or taking up too much counter space.
Third, the electric kettle’s double-wall structure is made of high-quality PP material that is clad with stainless steel to prevent scratching and scorching. Finally, it’s built to be safe, with an automatic shut-off so you don’t have to.
It is equipped with the most up-to-date British Strix thermostat technology, which is specifically intended for tea kettles. You can read more about it here. Within 6 minutes, you can instantly prepare cocoa, tea, soup, or even green tea.
On Amazon, this kettle has received a lot of positive feedback. The Miroco 1.5-liter electric kettle is rated as one of the best electric kettles on Amazon. This is because, while buying an electric kettle, this budget-friendly model covers almost all of your essential needs.
- 100% Stainless Steel
- Extra-Safe Double Wall Design
- Easy Access Kettle Spout
- British Strix thermostat technology
- Auto shut-off
- Fast Boiling Electric Kettle
- Easy to clean
My Verdict: A product that has received the most positive feedback from customers. Do purchase as soon as possible!!
It’s considered one of the best modern tea kettles, and if you’re interested in seeing more, check out our post.
- PUREST TASTING WATER - SUPERIOR QUALITY – Made with the finest quality Borosilicate Glass, which lasts a lifetime, 304 stainless steel and heat resistant...
- MAXIMUM SAFETY - High quality thermostat controller, auto shut-off within 30s after the water is fully boiling. Boil-dry safety feature where it turns off if it...
- FASTEST BOIL - Equipped with bright LED’s which indicate the kettle is heating. The controller with Mueller SpeedBoil circuitry will boil the water lightning...
- VERSATILITY – Completely Cordless when off the base, the Mueller Ultra Kettle teakettle allows you easy and unobstructed pouring. 360° Clear Rotational Glass...
- EUROPEAN ENGINEERED – AMERICAN QUALITY ASSURANCE - Your satisfaction is assured so you can buy with confidence and boil happily ever after.
Although many electric kettles are inexpensive, the Mueller Premium Electric Kettle provides exceptional value. For an even more inexpensive price, the item will bring your water to a boil just as well as the next kettle (and faster than your microwave). The sleek glass design will stand out in any kitchen, and there’s even a blue light that is both decorative and utilitarian in that it indicates when the item is in use.
To make it even safer, it has an automatic shutoff mechanism, and many customers say it boils quickly. The size of this kettle, at 1.8 liters, is comparable to the majority of other alternatives on the market. However, it is also ideal for camping. Talking of camping, have a look at some of the best tea kettles for camping if you are looking for one.
Some customers have complained about how heavy the kettle is, so consider whether this is a concern before purchasing. Apart from that, the only other drawback is the weak nature of the base. This kettle, however, is incomparable in terms of price.
- Made with the finest quality Borosilicate Glass
- 304 stainless steel
- High-quality thermostat controller
- 360° Clear Rotational Glass Body
- Size-1.8 liters
- Automatic shutoff
- A little Heavy
- A bit flimsy
My Verdict: What one really needs is an electric kettle with a high-quality thermostat controller and an automatic shutoff mechanism!!
It’s rated one of the best electric tea kettles, and for some more such kettles here’s our post you’ll love to read.
Points to consider before buying a tea kettle
1. Electric vs Stovetop
One of the first decisions to make when buying a tea kettle is whether to get an electric or a non-electric one. Electric kettles are more convenient because they heat up faster and some even offer temperature settings for different types of tea. On the contrary, they are generally more expensive and require more counter space.
Stovetop kettles, on the other hand, are less expensive, easier to find, and come in a broader variety of designs. So, which one do you prefer? Do you want hot water right away when you drink tea, or do you prefer a more traditional aesthetic and are ready to wait a minute or two?
Meanwhile, you might find our article on the best electric tea kettle with tea steep useful in determining what you want.
The size of the kettle is the first thing to notice. Some companies will specify the size as the number of cups or liters that a tea kettle can hold, while others will list the number of liters. A tiny one-liter electric tea kettle will heat enough water for four cups of tea, while a bigger 1.7-liter kettle will heat enough water for seven cups. Also, 3-quart kettles can be really good if looking for the perfect size. So we have some of the best 3-quart electric kettles listed in our post, take a closer look.
It’s also worth thinking about different materials. A stainless steel electric tea kettle heats water more quickly than a glass or ceramic tea kettle. A glass kettle, on the other hand, is likely to be easier to wash by hand, and watching the bubbles roll is lovely. Stainless steel tea kettles are often superior, but you are the greatest decision-makers, so read on about it in our post.
There are also all the extras to think about, such as quick heating, a retractable cable, and temperature settings. At different temperatures and periods, different varieties of tea leave brew best. A light, white peach herbal tea, for example, does not require the same amount of brewing time as a heavy, powerful rooibos. If you don’t want to keep track of different times and temperatures, some of the more expensive tea kettles with these options will.
An electric tea kettle with an infuser also seems a pretty good option. Now that I mentioned the best electric tea kettle with an infuser, let our experts help you understand it in more detail. So, do visit our site for details as well as some great options to buy!
When purchasing an electric kettle, people should seek features such as an auto shut-off or a timer to ensure kitchen safety. Like coffee pots with the same feature, these electric tea kettles will shut off after a specified amount of time and cool down to provide a safe kitchen surface if any small hands happen to come across it. Also, they are programmed in such a way that they have all the work done automatically and not by hand. Talking about programmable tea kettles, have a look at some best programmable tea kettles in our post.
While electric kettles aren’t as loud as other kitchen appliances, they do make a noise when boiling water, and many have buzzer tones to alert you when it’s done. Both types of noise can bother customers, especially if the beeping continues for an extended period of time and there is no easy way to turn it off. However, this is a very significant feature for those who like to multi-task. It’s an alarm that prevents over boiling of water.
Whether you’re sensitive to noises in general, it’s worth spending some time reading electric kettle reviews to see if anyone notices the noise it makes. Consumers who are sensitive to noisy appliances are usually quick to comment if they are worried by the noise a product creates, so you should get plenty of notice if there is anything to worry about. If you have no problem with the little noise, we have a list of some best whistling tea kettles for you to buy!!
7. Variable temperature
The water may be heated to a precise temperature thanks to the variable temperature setting. This is ideal for tea lovers who require various water temps for various types of tea.
Can you recommend a clay tea kettle?
Teapot 8.5Oz Chinese Yixing Zisha Clay Tea Kettle is one of the top-rated clay kettles. You may take it to college with you because of its portability. Additionally, keep it in your college dorm room and enjoy delicious tea on lazy mornings. I liked that I could take it to college with me and brew tea in a matter of minutes. This tool can produce a large number of cups of tea at once. You can also look at more clay kettles in our post.
Can you put enamel kettles on the stove?
Teapots with enamel linings should not be used on the stove since the heat will shatter the enamel. If you wish to make tea on the stove, opt for genuine cast iron construction. Meanwhile, you can look at some other best enamel kettles which are pretty safe.
Are copper kettles safe?
Today’s copper kettles are lined with a thin layer of stainless steel, tin, or nickel, making them safe to use. These kettles are safe to use for boiling, cooking, and storing water due to the metal liner, which eliminates the risk of copper tea kettle poisoning. Also, have a look at some copper kettles in our expert listings.
Meanwhile, have a look at a video on the benefits and what is the best time to drink green tea.
To summarise, each tea kettle is unique, therefore you’ll need to consider a variety of factors before purchasing one. We’ve compiled a list of the finest selections for you, along with as much information as possible about each product. For making the best green tea, You can also look at our expert listings of the best tea kettle and buy the one according to your needs.
Manasi is an avid writer. She appreciates products that make your life easier. She is particularly interested in kitchen gadgets because she adores cooking. There isn’t a single gadget connected to cooking that she hasn’t bought or researched on an online shopping website or app. She will present you with the greatest products from which to choose, making your job easier. There’s no greater way to express yourself than via writing. She and her mother have both used a variety of kitchen equipments, so they know which ones are good and which aren’t. They check every last detail of a product before purchasing it, so you can count on her to give you an unbiased judgment. Kitchen appliances, electronics, technology, and education are among her key interests. She enjoys conducting research whenever a new product enters the market so that she may determine exactly what a customer needs in a product.