7 Best Blenders with Glass Jars – Buyer’s Guide and Benefits Of Using Glass Jars
What makes a blender good? It’s a mix of properties such as being able to blend different ingredients, and an easy-to-use machine. Additionally, a good blender should be easy to clean. But most of all, the mixer should not cause you hard when you use it. This is where glass blenders shine. The reliable and durable products might be a little more expensive than the standard blender, but you can expect a long-lasting machine. Blenders made of glass are used by fitness enthusiasts and others, especially those who use the machine daily. This article will guide you through the top recommendations for best blenders with glass jars and what factors to look out for while making your purchase.
Glass Jar Blenders Vs. Plastic Jar Blenders
The glass jar is a favorite for the most apparent reason – it looks great! As time passes, it will retain that shin and vintage appeal only glass can bring. Though it might be heavier, it does not lose its color or scratch easily. Besides this, the plastic blender is known to absorb food odors, but not the glass jar. Most of the time, if you blend ice, you are bound to find scratches on the inside of a plastic blender. Thick glass blenders are more durable in this regard. The only con to buying a glass jar is that if you drop it, it will shatter.
You can expect a plastic blender to get a scratch, but you’ll have to replace the entire jar if it’s glass. Overall, with a little bit of care, you can be sure that the glass jar blender is a better choice. Read on to find out more about the best blenders with glass jars.
The Top 7 Glass Jar Blenders Available Online
1) Amaste 1200W Cold and Hot Professional Countertop Blender – The best glass blender money can buy, giving you a perfect blend every time!
2) Oster Reverse Crush Counterforms Blender – As far as glass jar blenders go, the Oster Reverse is a cut above – easy to use and very powerful.
3) AICOOK Blender, Professional Cooking Blender – Four modes, and four programs because the texture is everything when it comes to blending.
4) Hamilton Beach Multi-Mix Blender with 40oz Glass Jar – A family favorite, The Hamilton Beach Blender, is safe and sturdy.
5) Instant Ace Nova Blender, 56 Oz Glass Pitcher – The search for a blender with glass jar ends here – Instant Ace Nova brings you convenience and power in this massive blender.
6) Oster Designed for Life General Blender – The everyday hero – The Oster General Blender with a glass jar is on our list!
7) Remington Russell Hobbs BL3100RDR – A stylish blender with a sturdy glass jar, the Remington is what your kitchen needs.
Our Recommendations: 7 Best Blenders with Glass Jar
1) Amaste 1200W Cold and Hot Professional Countertop Blender best glass blender
Equipped with total crushing technology, the Amaste blender is on the top of our list of best blenders with glass jars. With the combination of high-speed blades and micro-filtration, this commercial-grade blender runs at 40000 RPM and uses eight stainless steel blades to churn down those frozen fruits and vegetables you want to add to your smoothie. With its large glass jar, you can easily blend down nuts into nut milk or even dish out a hot soup in seconds. The machine has an easy to use one-touch panel with nine pre-set programs that take away all the hassle a regular blender brings to the blending game. Just to sweeten the deal, Amaste throws in a cookbook to get you started on our healthy journey.
The glass jar is 1/4 inch thick and can hold upto 64 oz. It’s perfect for a family, especially if you want to make milkshakes, juices, or even sauces. The jar is non-stick and very durable.
The intelligent design has a safe power-off function reminding you to lock the lid when in use. It’s safe and very convenient. Besides this, you also get a 1-year free replacement warranty and 24 x 7 customer service with your purchase.
- 24/7 customer service on the purchase
- 64 oz jar
- Crushing technology inbuilt
- Safe, easy to use and easy to clean
Precautions: The jar is heavy when filled to the max. Take care while pouring out the blend.
2) Oster Reverse Crush Counterforms Blender
With a 600W blending power, this countertop wizard is an excellent addition to your kitchen equipment. The device comes with a 16-inch cord so you can easily set it up anywhere in the kitchen. Additionally, the machine comes with pre-programmed smart settings and takes Technology to the next level for blenders. Additionally, the device comes with a beautiful glass jar and one-touch settings. The dual direction blade technology uses the stainless steel 6-point blade in reverse to free the jar in case of a jam up. It’s durable, chops with precision, and gets the job done right.
- 7 Speeds from low to high pulse
- Comes with a 6 cup boroclass glass jar 48-ounce jar
- Dishwasher safe
Precautions: Remember to keep the lid sealed before using the machine.
3) AICOOK Blender, Professional Cooking Blender
Aicooks professional blender is one of the best products you can buy online today! With four modes and four programs, you can either blend warm, cold, pulse or even grind your ingredients as required. The blender is capable of producing chunky salsas and perfect for grinding down vegetables for soup. The hardened stainless steel blades consist of 6 titanium plated blades that can chop down even the hardest ingredients you throw into the blender. The machine comes with a 60 oz glass jar and has an anti-break promise form Aicook. It performs well in high temperatures and comes with a two-year warranty. In fact, if you are unsatisfied, you’ll get a 30-day money-back guarantee. With all these elements, it’s not hard to see why Aicook makes it to our list of best blenders with glass jars.
- Two-year warranty.
- 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product.
- 6 Titanium plated blades for the sharpest cut.
- Four programs and four modes for convenience and perfection.
Precautions: Clean the jar after every use to prevent any kind of corrosion beneath the blades.
Glass Jar Blenders with Top Reviews
4) Hamilton Beach Multi-Mix with 40oz
Hamilton has done it again, breaking all the records and producing a blender that is both versatile and powerful. With 800W of peak power, the mixer turns your ingredients into a sauce, puree, butter, or cream in an instant. The machine has a delightful 14-speed selection, with a high and low pulse, which is why we put it on our list of best blenders with glass jars. This ensures you get the perfect texture and consistency whenever you use the machine. You don’t have to guess what the speed has to be; we have all the options figured out for you. Ranging from soup to sauce, we have the perfect speed labeled out for you. The 40 oz glass jar has stainless steel blades and is shatter resistant. The jar is dishwasher safe and comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Three years limited warranty
- Powerful stainless steel blades
- Shatter-resistant Jar
- 14-speeds for the perfect blend
Precautions: Make sure you seal the lid of the jar before blending. This will help you avoid a mess.
5) Instant Ace Nova blender with Glass Jar, 56 Oz Glass Pitcher
The revolutionary super-speed blender from Instant Ace Nova is a prime product of kitchen engineering. The machine takes on hot and cold temperatures to make the finest soups, nut milk, almond or soy milk, and even churns meat in the blender. It’s called the stirring meal maker and can be used to make creamy puree or even bisques. It keeps your meal piping hot and ready for consumption. Additionally, you can use the machine to make a magical margarita or frozen beverage as it cuts down the ice with the powerful 25000RPM motor. The 10-speed blending power and eight steel blades grind any ingredient you throw into it. The eight one-touch programs allow you to get the perfect blend as required every time.
- 8 Steel blades and eight pre-set programs
- 25000RPM motor
- Can be used for multiple products like soup, puree, etc
- Keeps your food piping hot and can also be used for frozen drinks.
Precautions: Choose the right setting on the device to get the perfect blend. Refer to the Instant Ace Nova app for receipts and ideas for using the blender.
6) Oster Designed for Life General Blender
If you are looking for a smooth blend for a stunning blender, the Oster life general blender is your best bet. Expect clog-less blending with this machine that uses the blades to automatically change the direction of the ingredients as they are being blended. The 20px blend-n-go cup is attached and allows you to take your smoothie with you wherever you go. The device has 7-speeds, and two pre-programmed settings apart from the pulse option. The stainless steel blades have been nick-named ‘The Ice Crusher’, which brings it to our list of the best blenders with glass jars. The glass jar has been thermal-shock tested and can handle temperatures, hot or cold, of extreme levels. The device comes with an Oster 10-year limited warranty and promises 5-years satisfaction guaranteed.
- Powerful motor with strong blades that can chop all ingredients, hard or soft
- Can take extreme heat or cold temperatures
- 7-speeds and two pre-set programs
- Anti-clog blending technology
Precautions: Clean the jar after use to avoid any residue from staying over the blades.
7) Remington Russell Hobbs BL3100RDR Retro Style
Last on our list of best blenders with glass jars is the Remington Russell Hobbs. The blade speed gauge at the front of the machine lets you know how fast the blade of your blender is running. With the 700W motor, you can expect a power-packed blending session every time you use the machine. Additionally, the device comes with a retro-style design and lets you live in the wonders of times before. It’s durable, reliable, and never fails to deliver the smoothest blend. The jar can hold upto 48oz and has three speeds plus a pulse option. You can be creative and make your blend or use the controls as required.
- Non-stick jar
- Heavy-duty glass jar with four blades
- Three speeds plus a pulse option
- 48 oz jar
Precautions: Do not overload the blender jar before using the device.
Buyer’s Guide: Best Blenders with Glass Jar
The recommendations above are chosen based on five essential characteristics. By making sure all five criteria are met, you will have an investment that lasts long in your kitchen, blending all kinds of ingredients and giving you smoothies or juices when you use it with ease!
1) Blending Power: If your blender cannot cut through hard ingredients like ice, you need to rethink your purchase. Make sure your mixer has the right amount of power, so it’s easy to mix ingredients.
2) Ease of Use: You can opt for the standard blender or a digital one that targets a perfect blend with various modes and speeds. Additionally, make sure the mixer is dishwasher safe, so it is easy to clean.
3) Warranty: When the blender comes with a warranty, you can use it without hesitation. Look for a refund or replacement warranty when you make your purchase.
4) Brand Value: The top brands available usually come with all the essential elements mentioned here. You will also find that it is worth your money and lasts much longer than secondary brands.
5) Price: If you are going to spend a lot of money on a blender, make sure you buy the right one. Blenders come in all styles, and not all of them are reliable. Choose from our list above, and you can be assured of a long-lasting kitchen companion.
1) Can a Blender run for a long time?
A) Whether you need to blend ice or soft ingredients, the maximum time required is three minutes. If you need to blend harder ingredients, look for among the best blenders with glass jars. Running the machine for a long time will not reduce its life, but it could mean the product is not working well.
2) How do I clean the Jar?
A) Glass jars are very easy to clean. Just add soap and warm water into the blender once you are done, and spin for about 10-15 seconds. The jar cleans itself, especially under the blades.
3) Will Blending hot soup or making peanut butter be a problem in a glass blender?
A) No. In fact, glass blenders can do a better job of making hot products because the heat is retained in the glass jar. As for peanuts, the result will be a gooey, creamy butter, and it does not stick to glass. Try using the blender for coffee beans as well.
To sum it up, we suggest purchasing a blender as per your requirement. All blenders mentioned above have a powerful motor and can crush ice, peanuts, and other hard ingredients with ease. The size, warranty, and brand will depend on your need, especially if you want to buy among the best blenders with glass jars. Make the right choice, and it will be an investment you can use for ages. Happy blending!
- 10 Best Kale Juicers: Buyer’s Guide
- Best Juicers Under $100: Buyers Guide [Updated]
- Best Commercial Juicer for Leafy Greens – Top 10 Picks [Updated]
Isabelle Johnson is a fitness expert and yoga trainer with over 12 years of experience as a dietician. Her knowledge of nutritional facts has made her take to the web with her blog, Sprout and Press.
Isabelle lets her audience understand products used in the kitchen, which can improve your diet, add more convenient ways to juice, create smoothies, and do so much more. Her blog informs readers about the newest kitchenware and the benefits each ingredient brings to the table. In 2016, sproutandpress.com was founded to share her knowledge with the world and inspire a better, healthier tomorrow.